Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Congratulations!!! When's the big day?

Carol x

Brilliant news, gorgeous ring.

Congratulations hunny xxxx

congratulations and celebrations etc etc
Go on describe how he proposed..........

Aww congratulations hun I bet you are over the moon. And your ring is really pretty I bet you'll wear it with pride...:)

Congratulations to you both. No wonder you couldn't wait to wear it it's stunning.

thanks - I know Im like a big kid!

Was going to do it officially on holiday but my ring is sooooooooo pretty I wanna wear it! So Im now engaged!

Fantastic news Rainbow i'm soooooo pleased for you both congratulations, I remember you said in another thread think it was "getting to know you" that you were going to have some news. xxxx

Indeedy!

Congratulations!!! When's the big day?

Carol x
congrats, that's great news, have you set a date yet?

We're thinking maybes 2012 - plenty of time to start saving!

Brilliant news, gorgeous ring.

Congratulations hunny xxxx

Thanks - I keep looking at it!

congratulations and celebrations etc etc
Go on describe how he proposed..........

I was in the bath!!! and he came in and got down on one knee and asked me, and I was really surprised and said 'ask me again!' - lol! as I said we were going to do it on hol and he was going to find the perfect moment to do it.... but I just couldnt wait!

Aww congratulations hun I bet you are over the moon. And your ring is really pretty I bet you'll wear it with pride...:)

Thanks mate- yer I do! xxx

Oh yes - hey we could have a minimins hen night!! and we'll all be at target by then as its long enough away! x

thanks Taz hun xxx

we'll be fightin em off with sticks! x

a four year ish ticker ey!! xxx

almost ready - Ive one pair of BFs cropped trousers and a t-shirt to iron. Cameras, phones and Nintendo DS's are all on charge - cant wait! xxx

.......... or should that be one pair of fiancee's cropped trousers to iron! xxx

Back