Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Yh I want my hips to shrink and the belly - see the top part of my belly is big - bugs me proper!

Anyhoo all good fun! x

Some lovely photo's.
You are very photogenic.
Hope you had a lovely holiday.
Irene

Aw thanks Irene. You ready for back to work? xxx

In tomorrow to help out!!!!! Our place is always last minute.com:p At least there will not be any students in until Thursday.
Think I am putting files together for the teaching staff.
Irene;)

We've got a training day Tue, but no kids til Wed, me and OH went in on Thur and Im pretty sorted. Im looking forward to it actually!! xxx

I think I am looking forward to it if I'm honest - nearly 6 weeks has gone by very quickly away for 2 weeks, my cousin stayed with us for 10days.
Now looking for a short break in October half term.:p
Ever since I have worked in a school time just goes by so quickly - I think it is the forward planning. We will be discussing the terms leading up to the end of the year.
What year will you be teaching?
Our eldest son Gary starts at 6th form on Thursday.:eek:
One good thing about going back to work I will be more focused on SW - have eevn got a weeks menu's done.:rolleyes:
Irene

I think I am looking forward to it if I'm honest - nearly 6 weeks has gone by very quickly away for 2 weeks, my cousin stayed with us for 10days.
Now looking for a short break in October half term.:p
Ever since I have worked in a school time just goes by so quickly - I think it is the forward planning. We will be discussing the terms leading up to the end of the year.
What year will you be teaching?
Our eldest son Gary starts at 6th form on Thursday.:eek:
One good thing about going back to work I will be more focused on SW - have eevn got a weeks menu's done.:rolleyes:
Irene

Yeah it just whizzes by! Im teaching year one again next year which Im pleased about. Is it making you feel old Irene?! My mum said when both me and my bro went to uni we made her feel old! I should be better once Im back at school as a few of us are doing it x

The photos are gr8 Rainbow, glad you had a good time xx

thanks Sue x

Well this is my last day of the hols - its back to school for me tomorrow, although no children until Wed, although I think that I would rather the children were in, I want to start getting to know my new class!

Ive finally managed to get my engagement party booked - who would think it would be sooooo difficult to get a venue and DJ booked on the same night! - we are a bit limited on venues in MW where I live (In that we have pubs (obv open to the public too) , a community centre (but you cant drink alcohol) a hotel that costs a bomb (and you have to use the caterers they provide) or the place Im having it!! So its actually going to be on my birthday - which I guess makes it even more exciting! Im having black and silver as my colour theme-table clothes, balloons and the cake (but with white icing as my nanas friends doing it) Thats me - over and out x

Yer thats what I thought, it will be nice to see lotsa people on my birthday without having a birthday partly - lol! x

Morning hun,how was your weekend? i like your holiday pics really nice xx

Thanks Gem. Weekend was cool, not great food wise though, but Ive beem doing this long enough now (gawd I make it sound like years, when in fact its bout 7 months ish) to realize that a few bad days/nights dont mean total disaster x

That's the spirit!
Its funny cos I remember me fretting bout stuff and you giving me the same kinda advice I give to other people now! x

Well thats me back to work - had a training day today, really looking forward to the kids coming back tomorrow! The draw of all the choccie s biscuits got me today and I had a small piece of flapjack 3.5 syns, a hobknob (bout 4 ish syns?) and a cookie (bout 5 ish syns Id say) so if I have a syn free tea Im laughing! I will just have to make sure that I resist them this week! Dont wanna be back to the size of a house for my engagement party! xxx

Indeedy Taz - just been to Tesco for some bits for tomorrow, including some marshmallows (part of a song we learn) and Ive left them in the car so I dont open them!! xxx

Back