Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Hey wish - hello to you too. Oh dear, are you feeling better now? Well done on still losing. Yer had a top holiday thanks, seems like forever ago though! am going swimming shortly, but will be back on properly later Im sure. xxx

Hiya

Still not better, i'm Anemic, so dosed up on three iron tablets a day at the moment and they are really playing havoc with my stomach:sigh:

I must make more of an effort to get on here more often, just so tired these days, i'm usually in bed by 9pm:eek:

Take care and your doing a cracking job hun, you will be looking ab fab for your engagement party:cool:

Im fine ta, nope, I havnt been on as much have I, been busy busy with my new class! xxx

thanks wish, hope you start feeling better xxx

Well Im on my ppa this afternoon, so have just come on to check my e-mails! and on here! have also got loadsa housework to do before WI though so will maybe work off a few pounds!

lol - its my planning, prep and assessment time, every teacher in the country gets 10% of their teaching time to work out of the classroom (some schools make you stay in school, but ours don't) so in my case cos I work full time I get one afternoon a week off. So Im just marking spelling tests! xxx

I often thought that at first, but now I need it, and I need to use it properly, or else you end up with no time to yourself (was still working last night at midnight) x

oh blimey bet ur shattered today ! this forum is too addictive i am spending too much of my working day on here rather than doing work ... its so not good .... gonna get caught one day lol..x

Luckily for me (and the kids) we have blockers on all school computers so we cant go on sites like this! what dya do for a job pipz? x

I'm liking the PPA thing, I really want to be a teacher, just don't know if I can afford to take a year out whilst I do my PGCE. I'd love to teach secondary Food Tech..

I could never do secondary, they're just to big, give me my littlies any day! It is an amazing job and very rewarding. If you an afford it Id say give it a go. What bout doing a GTP instead of PGCE? dunno in what areas they do them, but its a more hands on kinda way of doing it and you get paid to do it, its not great pay, but better than a PGCE in that sense x

Yeah, I may look into it. I've heard you can get a golden handshake if you go into areas where they are short of teachers (e.g. food)......... but this was a few years ago..

I dunno bout that, all I know is it seems every man and his dog want to be Infant/Primary school teachers, I know when i went for y job 84 other people applied! X

Blimey - well done on getting it hun. I think I'd just give up if I had to compete against all those people!! x

Na, you wouldnt, esp if you wanted it enough.

I lost 1/2 pound this week, which with the week Ive had (food wise) is bloody good going, I had two meals out, a tub of ice cream, a large galaxy, some carrot cake, loadsa biccys, flapjack, 2 takeaways, need I go on! xxx

Back