RAMADHAN CHALLENGE

I want to join RAMADHAN CHALLENGE

Hi Tahira,
I am Muslim and i know its really hard to stick with SS in ramadhan.I started my diet today.I am 14 stone and i wish to loose 25 pounds by 12 August. I do not know ,is it possible to loose 25 pound in 24 days.

What’s your plan for Ramadan, are you going for shake in early morning and what about fast opening timings. I would appreciate if you could be give me some tips. I am desperate to loose weight because I have marriage ceremony by end of October and I want to loose 4 stones.

If anyone has suggestion, please let me know.

Great success

Hi Kazski,

I started SS today and i am inspired with your success.Please tell me what you are doing?.I am new starter to CD and just started my SS program today.Please give me some tips.

Can you please add me in your ramadhan challenge group

Hi,
I am reading all these messages from lovely ladies with great success.I want to join your group with 25 pounds challenge.Please please add me in your group.

Hi sara,

I have been on CD before and I did fall off before. My advice to you is get a goal in your mind, a weight you want to be and just go for it. Imagine yourself running a marathon, and you must get to the end no matter how many times you get tired or fall. That is what I do now, I imagine myself running and passing the finishing line inshallah. :)

Is it your wedding in October?

Hi lovelies, count me in :).

My Ramadan challenge is 14lbs. I would like to start the challenge on the first day of Ramadan untill the last. However, i might be exempt from Ramadan this year because i am taking medication that needs to be taken at specific times but i will check with my GP and get back to you on that.

I still hope i can be of some support to you all if i dont fast during ramadan because i know how difficult the month can be.

xxxx

p.s - I think i started a thread about doing CD in Ramadan about a year or 2 ago, so you can do a search for it in this forum and see if you find any useful info on how to get through the month and any other info on eating plans, water intake etc. :) xx

Last edited:
Thx for reply advice Laila.No its my younger brother -in -law marriage is in October .But it very important for me because my in laws family going to meet me ist time after my marriage. I got married in Uk and going Pakistan Ist time after marriage. Do you thing 4 stone is achievable? I have almost 10 week.

hi sara,
if u put ur mind 2 it then its possible. focus and drink water and inshaallah u'll get there.

hi all ive added yous all. welcome to the challenge laila. hi leeds your doing really well im sure you will reach your targets soon. hi sara ive added you, sara my plan for ramadhan is porridge and shake in the morning and 1 in a half litres of water. also soup and chicken stirfry at night and 1 in a half water.
maybebaby this challenge is to lose weight before ramadhan starts, do you still want me to add you.
hope yous all getting on well.
any more losses keep me updated
TAHIRA - 25 POUNDS (-8 =17 TO GO)
LEEDS123- 8 POUNDS(-1=7lbs to go)
NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
SAM 786 - 14 POUNDS (-6= 8 to go
TINLEY - 11 POUNDs
QUEEN - 30 POUNDS(-12= 18 to go
LALLIALI - 28 POUNDS
GRIMSKUNK- 30 POUNDS
DIDZZY - 28 POUNDS
LISA - 14 POUNDS
MISSYL - 28 POUNDS
MARSIPAN- 25 POUNDS
LAILA - 14 POUNDS
SARA- 25 POUNDS

Thx for reply,it sounds sensible plan for ramdhan.I will stick to same plan. I was very good today but i had some chicken tika pieces tonight. Feeling bad for my self.24 july is my weigh day.I will keep update my progress.
salchichi thanks for your advice but its really hard for me because i have very bad eating habits.

sara you doing ss?

maybebaby this challenge is to lose weight before ramadhan starts, do you still want me to add you.

Oh sorry, i misunderstood. I dont think i'll be joining you on this challenge. I am trying to get back onto CD SS and i'm using the next few weeks to do that so i can be 100% through ramadhan.

But all the best with achieving your goals :) xx

Tahira - can you please deduct 2lb for me this week (slowly but surely!)

Hi Tinley! Well done, thats how I feel slowly but surely. A loss is still a loss! My weigh in on Thursday will let u guys know how i did then. Anyways hope you are all havng a good day.

laila x

tinley, well done. i lose really slow too, but them small losses soon ad up dont they?

Hi all, just updated the figures, maybe baby i am going to put a eid challenge up after this one, maybe you can join that one.well done tinley my loss this week was 2 lbs too.
sara if your struggling rather than just the shakes why not try soup poridge or the bars. its the bars that keep me going, didnt have any bars last week and struggled.
TAHIRA - 25 POUNDS (-10=15 to go
LEEDS123- 8 POUNDS(-1=7lbs to go)
NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
SAM 786 - 14 POUNDS (-6= 8 to go
TINLEY - 11 POUNDs(-2= 9 to go
QUEEN - 30 POUNDS(-12= 18 to go
LALLIALI - 28 POUNDS
GRIMSKUNK- 30 POUNDS
DIDZZY - 28 POUNDS
LISA - 14 POUNDS
MISSYL - 28 POUNDS
MARSIPAN- 25 POUNDS
LAILA - 14 POUNDS
SARA- 25 POUNDS

hi sara - erm the first few days on SS are quite tough, but it will get much better by day 6 if not day 5.

Also, SS+ allows you to add a small 200 kcal meal which can help if you are the kind of person who needs to eat a meal to keep going (like me!).

I feel I am much better on SS+ than SS because I feel like I am just eating healthy and not depriving myself or abstaining from food altogether.

If you are struggling, come here and let us know, maybe we can help you, don't give up =) it will get easier iA.

Hi maybe baby i am going to put a eid challenge up after this one, maybe you can join that one.

I'm up for the Eid challenge :)

I hope you're all doing well with the weightloss xx

hi hows everyone getting on? 20 days to go till the end of this challenge...i hope we all reach our goals....

I tend to do monthly weigh ins rather than weekly (nicer big surprise :) so I'll have my weigh in to give you probably 1 day before ramadan lol.

I'm making up my fasts from last year next week (I left it so last minute!) so I'm going to try SS and see if I'm ok. If not, I'll just end up doing SS+

Back