Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

Well done Bee. Have a great day and good luck for weigh in :) x

Hi Bee, quite a few of us have weigh in tomorrow. Lets hope we all have a good loss:fingerscrossed:

Good luck for WI bee :D

If we add up all our losses tomorrow - I'm hopeful it equates to a small person!

Haha vee, good thought. I reckon seeing as it is week 1 for a lot, it's going to mount up to quite a high loss. Just got home, absolutely shattered. Starving and headachey. Will have my last pack tonight. Spaghetti Bolognese. Blergh. I laced it with smoked paprika, will see if that helps.

Hi Bee, glad to see you're doing so well. Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow, I'm looking forward to seeing your loss xxx

Good luck for weigh in, hope its a great result for you!

Good Morning all, well I am happy to report a 10lb loss for my first week Whoop! It's more than the first time I started Exante. And I'm really pleased. Very tired this morning, came on my totm overnight, great, what a lovely surprise. So will see how this week goes, will probably be walking around like a zombie dosed up on pain killers. Hope it won't affect my diet too much.

Wow fantastic result Bee well done! Almost a stone! I bet you are happy, have a great day x

10lbs is a cracking result Bee! Well done!!!

Congratulations on your 10lbs loss! What a great start! Good luck for your second week, I hope it goes well for you hun xx

Well done amazing result and into week 2, fantastic!!

Hi Bee. You're going great guns. I hope some of your motivation rubs off on me! Bee 10lb:Lynne 3lb!

Well done Bee, excellent loss. Be proud x

Yay, well done Bee - that's a cracking week 1 loss x

Hey all, thanks for all your nice comments, I'm really chuffed :) Had another 100% day today, feeling a bit grotty with my totm, but will get through that as well.
Going to watch total wipeout now, I love it :D

There's no stopping you. You're doing great!

Feeling a bit blue today. I know it's most likely to be the hormones. And on top of that I have been thinking a lot of my Dad the last few days and that's been quite tough on me emotionally, miss him a lot.
Inevitably, the brain that is so well trained in suggesting something that will cover up those emotions and provide some temporary relief, turns to food.
I'm not going to give in, that's for sure. But it's really hard this morning. I even dream of food at the moment. So I removed myself from the kitchen after drinking a pint of water and making a mug of herbal tea, and am well and truly away from temptation.

It's another reason why I need to make this work this time around. The restart is a lot harder than when I started Exante originally. It was totally new then and you didn't dare deviate from the plan with so much as a lettuce leaf. But having done it before, it's easy to get over-confident I find. I think I started having some low carb foods about 5 or 6 weeks into the process last year. But this time around, my brain's already considering it, telling me I could have some because it worked last year. It's only day 9!

Anyway, I'm going to have another 100% day today.

Back