Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

I really like the banana one hot. It's like custard. yum. Had my soup about an hour ago, just snuggled up watching Sherlock, oh my word, it's so good! Never disappoints. But I think I'm ready for a sweet treat now ... :D

Hi Bee. You are simply doing SOooooooo well! I'm trying hard to catch you up!

Thanks Lynne. It's all peaks and troughs, isn't it. I'm under no illusion that I'm going to find things harder again at some point but right now while I'm in the zone, I'm taking each day and it's going well so far. Looking forward to Saturday, completing 2 weeks and weigh in.
And I get so much more done at home and in general because food has taken a complete back seat. The focus is more on life in general rather than giving food such an overinflated importance in my daily routine. Important life lessons all along the way.

It certainly gets easier when you stop obsessing over food all the time!

I really like the banana one hot. It's like custard. yum. Had my soup about an hour ago, just snuggled up watching Sherlock, oh my word, it's so good! Never disappoints. But I think I'm ready for a sweet treat now ... :D

Oh my *drools* this sounds amazing! Guess what I'll be trying tomorrow :D

I'm going to have to try a hot banana shake, sounds lovely. Well done for doing so well and sticking with it. I can't wait to see your weigh in on Saturday xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning all, Day 12 today and I'm feeling positive. I've laid everything out I need today, I'll be out all day so I've got my water and my bar and will have my special wednesday breakfast which is half a porridge mixed with half a vanilla shake. Amazing! I have breakfast at home on days that I'm not working so there's a bit of variety in the routine and also something to look forward to. Yum. Pint of water down, now drinking pint of herbal tea. Don't feel hungry, quite content. Have a good day everyone :)

Have a good day Bee :) xx

Mmm half porridge half vanilla, sound interesting. They do say variety is the spice of life so will give that a go, especially as they are my two favourite pack. Its good to take time to put effort into decisions about what to eat & how to eat it. Good training for when we reach our final goals & want to maintain. Sounds like another positive day Bee x

Almost 2 weeks done, you are doing fab!! :)

Today's gone well, I haven't drunk as much as I would normally have what with being out and about but I still managed roughly 2 litres. Very hungry now but holding out for a bit longer, keeping myself busy hanging up a load of washing and writing a few cards to people. Then it'll be carbonara time :D
I've just been looking at the packs on the exante website and I must say it's a shame they don't include the new bars in the offers they do. Because it's too expensive for me at full price. And all the meal packs have that dreaded bolognese in there. Hm, will have another think.

Ooh enjoy your carbonara! I actually quite like the bolognaise, although the last couple of times I've ordered a few single packs along with a shakes bumper pack they've almost been out of date! I'm thinking that maybe they aren't that popular, and exante are happy when someone orders a few.

Well done on another good day Bee :)

I've just been looking at the packs on the exante website and I must say it's a shame they don't include the new bars in the offers they do. Because it's too expensive for me at full price. And all the meal packs have that dreaded bolognese in there. Hm, will have another think.

I know what you mean Bee, the discounts really do make the price more manageable but the bumper packs are so limiting. Its very frustrating!
I tend to stick more to the porridge & vanilla shake a lot of the time but a little variety is nice. Haven't tried the bolognaise & don't intend to LOL.
Have a good day x

Hello all, just to update you on my day, it's gone quite well so far. I have had a couple of cups of coffee with milk in it, just really needed them. I feel like I'm coming down with that dreaded lurgy everyone's had, thumping head and sore throat, I will brew myself some awesome ginger tea tonight and hope I can nip it in the bud. Not only have I got no time at all to be ill, I am the worst sucker for comfort eating when I'm ill. So I'd find it really hard going. 3 litres of water down already today, one shake so far, so hopefully I'll manage today 100%. Want to put that tick on my calendar :D

I know what you mean Bee, the discounts really do make the price more manageable but the bumper packs are so limiting. Its very frustrating!
I tend to stick more to the porridge & vanilla shake a lot of the time but a little variety is nice. Haven't tried the bolognaise & don't intend to LOL.
Have a good day x

When I first started Exante, I had the winter warmer pack which was just porridge, bars and carbonara and tbh it suited me just fine. If I like something, I'm quite happy to have it most of the time. Since then, I have tried different products and it definitely makes things more interesting but I don't blame you sticking to what you know you like.

Hello all, just to update you on my day, it's gone quite well so far. I have had a couple of cups of coffee with milk in it, just really needed them. I feel like I'm coming down with that dreaded lurgy everyone's had, thumping head and sore throat, I will brew myself some awesome ginger tea tonight and hope I can nip it in the bud. Not only have I got no time at all to be ill, I am the worst sucker for comfort eating when I'm ill. So I'd find it really hard going. 3 litres of water down already today, one shake so far, so hopefully I'll manage today 100%. Want to put that tick on my calendar :D

A few cups of coffee with milk to keep you on track when you're not feeling great won't do any harm - I have had up to 3 cups of tea or coffee a day with a splash of milk and it hasn't ever affected ketosis for me.

Hope your ginger tea does the trick!

Putting another tick on the calendar will be very satisfying :) you should show us a picture! x

I hope you're not coming down with anything hun :-( and I hope you will be ticking today :) xx

Back