Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

Good girl Bee!

100% TS today... You go girl! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Well done Bee, doing fab xx

Smart little blighter's aren't they.

Glad to hear you have managed to get back to TS Bee. Wish the body would behave rather than plot against us sometimes. Hope the rest of the day goes well xx

Oh dear !
I hope the honey sticks the biscuit there. They like chocolate too... so maybe rolo's or something equally sticky ?
There must be a way that they are missing the trap bit of keeping them in, and stealing the food ??

Well done on TS :D

Well done on staying TS Bee :) xx

Today's gone well so far, had two packs and will soon have a soup and then a very early night. I have really struggled with hunger today which is no surprise after eating quite a lot over the last few days, my stomach obviously got used to the bigger portions. For a while, when I got hungry mid morning only two hours after my porridge, I felt a bit sorry for myself, quite deprived.
But I told myself off for that. I need a clean run for a while, Exante has to become a habit again or it will be so hard to keep re-starting and with no real results either.
A bit like starting to exercise and getting through the first few days of acheyness, only to stop and having to go through it again and again. I want Exante to become second nature again. I was there before and it felt good. It wasn't always easy but I think a big mistake I have made in the past is to almost begrudge people eating normal food that I abstain from at the moment. It's not about anybody else. It's just about me. I need to remind myself constantly what I truly want.

Ul get there Bee. Keep plodding on and ul get the good feelings back :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Keep going Bee. It will get easier again x

hi bee stay strong, you can do it. I'm struggling today but your comments really helped and made me realise that you are right this is about how we feel and we can to take charge of own bodies, you know it will get easier keep going.

Hi Bee. Well done for staying TS today. I'm still struggling but I know I'll get there.

Good Morning all, right, I felt so proud of myself this morning for sticking to 100% TS yesterday. I know I've got a good few days to get through before it feels second nature again and temptations are easier to bear. But a clean Exante day equals a clean conscience and that certainly helps me to sleep better :)

And another success to report on the rodent issue. I caught a mouse!! My biscuit glued to the trap with honey did the trick. I must admit I felt so terribly sorry for that poor little mouse, all shivery and frightened, can't wait to get the bigger trap, I can make it a bit more cosy in there. This must have been quite a big mouse because it filled a good half of the trap and I don't even want to think about how long it would have been sitting in the trap all cold. But I wrapped the trap in a nice warm dark towel (yes, I made sure the air vents were all clear) and drove a mile or so on my way to work before releasing it. And it was a massive chunk of biscuit with a big dollop of honey so hopefully the mouse didn't suffer too much hunger while imprisoned. Will see if I catch any more. Judging by the damage there's more than one.

Am glad you're feeling more positive today, you are right when you say it's easier when it becomes a habit, having it as the norm really does help.

Am glad you caught the mouse, do you think there are quite a few? You'll need to find where they have come in and block the hole.

Have a great TS day xx

Yea I think there's more than one mouse just judging by the carnage of shredded plastic bottles and amount of droppings. I think they actually get in to the annexe under the door, it's a mega old house and the door doesn't sit well in the frame and mice can squeeze through seemingly impossible spaces. So will get the landlord to look at it.
Funnily enough, I had a mouse/mice at the same time last year and they just disappeared again. So maybe they are just on their commute through the area, going off to bigger and better things :D

Today's gone well so far, had two packs and will soon have a soup and then a very early night. I have really struggled with hunger today which is no surprise after eating quite a lot over the last few days, my stomach obviously got used to the bigger portions. For a while, when I got hungry mid morning only two hours after my porridge, I felt a bit sorry for myself, quite deprived.
But I told myself off for that. I need a clean run for a while, Exante has to become a habit again or it will be so hard to keep re-starting and with no real results either.
A bit like starting to exercise and getting through the first few days of acheyness, only to stop and having to go through it again and again. I want Exante to become second nature again. I was there before and it felt good. It wasn't always easy but I think a big mistake I have made in the past is to almost begrudge people eating normal food that I abstain from at the moment. It's not about anybody else. It's just about me. I need to remind myself constantly what I truly want.

I love the truth in this post hun. It sounds as though you're giving yourself a good talking to, which can help at the times you need it. Keep strong hun and focus on those goals of yours :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad to see that you are starting to get back to TS. Day 3 tomorrow x

Mice can get through a hole as small as a bic pen lid :eek:
Last time I had mice, I blocked the hole they were coming through with steel wool, as they cannot chew through that so well ;), but I'm not sure if you would want to do that Bee :). They do chew through just about everything else though.
:)

Have a good day Bee. Hope the mice have 'moved on' to their destination and that they were indeed, in transit, at your place!

They are probably at Thomas Cook for mice, complaining about the service they got at ur place!!! X

Hi Bee, hope your day is going well x

Back