Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

Hope you had a great day bee x

Bee I love that.

'Exante just needs to become habit again.'

'Clean Exante day equals clean conscience day.'

Oh sooo true! I'm with you there. Just a few days in and I'm looking forward to that 'habit' phase, I remember that. The days when your not sure you even had a pack. Days when you could sit inside a cake and still not give a damn lol.

Keep on keeping on Bee! :) xx

Hey all, a mega long tiring day is soon to wind down, got home a little while ago after being pretty much everywhere today but had a few things to do around the house and a load of washing to hang up in a mo, then it's third pack and early bed time.

These last 4 days of being back on Exante have actually flown by and I'm really glad. They are not the most pleasant days, with a murderous headache to match yesterday. I am on a treatment at the moment that is going to last for six months, with monthly check ups at hospital to make sure my liver doesn't pack in, and the side effects are not nice, from total exhaustion and all over pain to hair loss and all that business.
So I am watching it closely and see how I feel, yesterday I desperately needed some strong painkillers but was very empty so opted for fourth pack. Got a feeling I might have to have the occasional four pack day but I thought it would be better than mixing it with conventional food at the moment, I'm not strong enough to keep it in its place and it's the top of the slippery slope for me. Will play it by ear and try to stick to TS with 3 packs as much as possible.
Hope you've all had a good day :)

A forth pack is nothing if it helps you stay on track and get better. Your health comes first bee :)

Do what you need to Bee. Hope u have a nice day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

If it takes a fourth pack to take your meds then you should do it, got to get your health sorted and be pain free - take care xx

If a 4th pack is what you need, then it's better than anything else hun. Have a good weekend xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Studies say there's no real difference in weightloss between a 600 or 800 calorie diet anyway, and I'd think nothing if having a 4th pack if I were in need :) xx

Sounds like you are determined and making great choices bee, well done xx

I agree Bee. The 4th pack wont make any difference in the weight loss but it will help you stay on track & make it easier to tolerate the strong pain relief. Perhaps you can save a bar for when times get difficult as they are quite filling & do make you feel satisfied.

Really hope the treatment works x

Hey thanks for all your supportive messages, that's really helped. Feeling a tad low with this treatment, one of the side effects can be weight gain :eek: But I'm just going to keep on and will see. Have been so achey and exhausted today and I try not to think about how long I'm going to be like this but just take one day at a time. I thought if all else fails, I might switch to a conventional food diet like Weight Watchers again for a while. I lost well with it before, it's an option but I'm keeping it as a reserve.
Funny how that fourth pack can mess with your head. I think it's because Exante is so strict, doing anything that deviates in the slightest makes you feel like a cheat.

I hope you're all having a good weekend xx

I guess you are right, anything above the standard 3 packs can make you feel as though you have cheated. But its not :)
Even WS is more than a 4th pack ;), and we all jump on the WS wagon far more readily than the 4th pack wagon eh ?;)

4 packs is still a big deficit in the calories hun, so try to look at it like that, rather than the extra 200 calories from the extra pack xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its not cheating Bee, its using the diet to meet your needs. That's the way to get to your goal so don't be hard on yourself.

Hope your day is going well x

Hope you've had a good day Bee :D xx

Hi Bee. Hope you're feeling better. Look after yourself and have 5 packs if you need them! You'd still lose weight because 5 packs are only 1000 calories! Seriously, 4 packs is good.

Back