Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

Wow Bee, 7lb is a fantastic loss. You must be well chuffed! Now that you're doing so well I'm simply going to HAVE TO get a grip and join you!

Wow amazing loss Bee! Well done! xx

How are you today Bee?

Wow Bee, 7lb is a fantastic loss. You must be well chuffed! Now that you're doing so well I'm simply going to HAVE TO get a grip and join you!

YES!! Sorry for the silence, things have been madness around here, going back and forth to hospital to see my friend's dad which means changing my work schedule around and it feels like my feet have barely touched the ground. I'm still totally running with it though and find I actually enjoy my diet, feeling relaxed and happy with it. Weighed this morning out of curiosity which I try to avoid normally but was another 2lb down. So I am well pleased and feel like the 13s are now within reach. I know my visit home will make things difficult but seeing as I already am eating normal food now I should manage to have lots of healthy days even if they are interspersed with the odd naughty day what with meeting friends for meals and all that. I feel far less "frightened" of it now. And my sleep has improved a lot!
I don't sleep brilliantly as it is but for some reason I never slept that great on Exante, I read once that some people react like that to high protein diets. I am still having Exante products, usually once a day but that seems to work well for me now.
Anyways, I'm rambling again (see what inspired the name of my diary huh).

I know what you mean Bee - I have had some very strange very lucid dreams whilst on exante! If what you are doing is working for you then its all good :)

That's great news Bee. So happy its all going to plan. Well done xx

Hi Bee. I wish I was doing as well as you. You're doing brilliantly, despite being really busy. Well done!

Glad it's all going so well Bee, you're doing great xx

You're doing smashing Bee :D

Hope you have a great day today.

Hello all, hope you all had a good weekend. I was barely home, but very sociable and thoroughly enjoyed catching up with friends. I didn't do too badly foodwise, Saturday was a bit off because plans took a different turn and we ended up being invited first to a buffet and then dinner later. And I had some, but didn't go crazy and felt altogether comfortable. Straight back to my new ways yesterday and I'm feeling good.
My clothes are looser again and I feel a lot better in myself, more steady. Weigh in tomorrow, time's gone quick :) I know I won't have massive losses from now on but I am really hoping for 2 or 3 lb.

Hi! At least you had a good weekend :) Fingers crossed you see a number you like on the scales tomorrow :)

Good luck for tomorrow Bee xx

Quick visit. Good luck for tomorrow.

Good luck for weigh in x

Weigh in this morning at 14st5lb so my 2lb loss from a few days ago is still there but haven't lost anymore. I'm quite happy with that, it's 9lb down in two weeks so I can't complain. I do feel like I have actually lost more but I had a massive vegetable dinner last night so I wonder if that might have affected my weight this morning simply due to the volume of it, not the calories. Might take another peek in a couple of days.

Well done on your weight loss hun. It's great to see you've found somethung that works for you. Keep up the gd work xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back