Rammstein

I do like them but haven't seen them.. sadly don't get to many gigs these days but hope you enjoy! It's really rough losing a favourite band. :( never say never these days though! lol

My boyfriend is a huge fan so as a result of him constantly playing it in the car I too have became a fan of their music. I sing along but actually have no idea what I am singing haha. Says a lot about their music when you can really get into it and enjoy it even when you have no clue what they are singing about. Even my 5 & 6 year old daughters know the words. Really great band!

I can remember wrestling with my friend in my mum's living room about 10 years ago, Kerrang! on in the background waiting for Limp Bizkit or SOAD to come on, and on comes Rammstein's Sonne video, I stopped and just stared at the TV, dumbstruck. The hairs ont he back of my arms stood on end and I felt the first of many cold excited shivers I would feel during my long fanship with Rammstein, and I'm still a fan now.

Didn't realise they were still going :D I used to love them but i'm so out of touch these days!

i must confess im a bit of a rammstein fan, never seen em live though im tempted to go over to sonisphere this year (though it wont be anywhere near as awesome as the bloodstock lineup mainly due to the lack of devin townsend :d) think their best song has to be engel though (and i cant help but whistle along!) :)

a devin townsend fan on minimins let me love you! :d

I love them! And am totally in love with richard mmmmm. Seeing them again at Download festival this year. Yey

I've got a sunday day ticket for Download, just so I can see them again. Will be my 4th time seeing them, can't wait! Managed to get to 2nd row from front at Sonisphere, perfect view coz someone short was stood in front of me. I'm going to see if I can get near the front again :D

I've got a sunday day ticket for Download, just so I can see them again. Will be my 4th time seeing them, can't wait! Managed to get to 2nd row from front at Sonisphere, perfect view coz someone short was stood in front of me. I'm going to see if I can get near the front again :D

Omg I was also 2nd row from front haha. A short girl in front too. I was kinda in front of where Richard was standin on stage!!! Where abouts were you? Dont suppose you were the guy with the green anthrax t shirt was you?? Haha

I was on the opposite side where Paul was. Got a few good pics of him and Till. Was awesome.

Awesome! !
I queued for 2 hours to meet them at the signing tent. Actually I only wanted to meet richard ... got to the tent and turned out rich wasnt even there with thwm. GUTTED!! You not camping at Download this year then?

I didn't even know about the signing until I got home. Would have liked to have met any of them. How many times have you seen them? I saw them at Manchester in 2010, then at Sonisphere and then in Birmingham last year. Took my mum to see them last year as it was on her Birthday. She loved it. She likes Richard too.

Nah, not camping this year. My tent flooded last year so had to come home on the Friday morning. I haven't got enough holidays to use for it anyway so can't do the full weekend.

I didn't even know about the signing until I got home. Would have liked to have met any of them. How many times have you seen them? I saw them at Manchester in 2010, then at Sonisphere and then in Birmingham last year. Took my mum to see them last year as it was on her Birthday. She loved it. She likes Richard too.

Nah, not camping this year. My tent flooded last year so had to come home on the Friday morning. I haven't got enough holidays to use for it anyway so can't do the full weekend.

This will only be my second time seeing them. And I can't wait eekkk.

Aw man sucks about your tent last year. I had a big 4 room tent and good job too. 2 of thw rooms flooded and mud was coming in. We made a wall of boxes and crap to keep it out and everything was crammed into the spare 2 rooms. It sucked.
This yeah I have converted my business delivery vehicle into a camper hahaha and got camper passes.

I did meet the rest of the band at rhat signing. It was awesome. . Bit Tim was very arrogant and stuck up. Booo

Rammstein are an amazing band. And well worth seeing live even if you've never heard their music.

Saw them at download last night and they were amazing as always! Also got to meet them at the signing tent. Richard was the only one that said hello. Still worth waiting forever in the queue. Was one of the last people to be let in.

Back