random chit chat

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by newcastlechick, 22 August 2009 Social URL.

1. newcastlechick

newcastlechick Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was on Cambridge diet NOW Weight watchers
    well i get weighed on Wed (only getting weighed every 2 weeks at moment as CDC works at school near me so comes to my house and obviously schools are on holiday) I really really really really want to get into the 12's. I am curently 13 6lb and want to loose min of 6 and 1/2 lbs this week!! i have become an obsessive weigher - never been before but now its every time i pass the bathroom i cant help myself. i'm hopeful though so not worried too much.
    Starting on 810 on Wed whether i get to 12's or not. Want to be around 11 and half stone and want to start working up plans now only because i am feeling good about myself i want to get a bit of social life back (not back to my having vino every night ways but just generally getting out and having a couple of glasses of wine and having fun)
    Off to Manchester bank holiday Sunday for a day/night out and then i go to Portugal 11th sep for 4 nights. I'm of course going to be sensible i aint come this far to throw it away. if i hadnt all this stuff on the horizon i would have done ss+ for another 2/3 weeks but i'm being sensible about it. reckon it'll take a couple of months to get up the plans and get the final stone and a half off. once i get onto 1000 calories i'll be starting to exercise as well which should help.
    im so pleased i started this journey and although i still have a way to go i'm still as motivated as i was on day one.
    Good luck to everyone. Will report back on Wed with weigh in result :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Ooh good luck, Chick! I'm sure you'll do it! Have a good weekend away too, reckon you deserve it! x
  4. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hey - we are currently around the same BMI. I just broke into the 12's officially this week :D the very best of luck for getting there this week - it is ace!

I have just moved onto SS+ (since Wednesday). I had a very attractive boil on my face and started antibiotics so decided to move up a week earlier than planned. I think I will keep on SS+ for the next two weeks. I have a hospital appt where I need to be under BMI 30 so I don't want to risk putting anything on. Once that is out of the way and we know the next steps of treatment (IVF appointment) I will decide what to do. If we move quickly to treatment I will move up the steps quicker. If it is going to be a few months I will take my time. My final goal is only 19lbs away. I don't know about you but I am thrilled with this diet, I didn't think it would be as quick and as easy as it has been - even if I take all the difficult times and roll them up it has still been simpler than any other diet I have done - the success makes up for the tough parts.

Let us know how you get on with your weigh in x
  5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Bloody hell you look no where near 13'6 !!!

You must have very heavy bones loool
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.