Random moan and Cosmetic surgery!

kokokisses

FatGirlSlim
Ok today i'm fed up again. Ended up down in surrey and had a meal...first time in 6 months!!! It was lovely but I know i went over the top and all because i've not been out in so long!!! And I kindof wish i hadn't gone and that I'd just been at home with my little fridge and my safe foods lol.

Also very grumpy because I miss my boobs lol. And dislike my wobbly belly and saggy arms. The downside of losing this weight! I was considering cosmetic surgery.....until i got the prices back! Tummy tuck over 4000. Breast uplift and enlargement over 6000!!!!! Grump grump grump!!! LOL

Hope I'm not moaning too much but seriously I'd love to have the body i want! It's not like i want the perfect bod...just a nice less saggy one would be bloomin marvellous! Looking on the bright side i'm alot healthier :D:D:D:D:D

i'm the same hun. my legs are bad. i had to hold them in different ways to shave them. so are my arms, when i do body combat and punch it's like a flippen shockwave rippling through them.

just wait a bit as it might settle down a bit. when we loose so quick there's a lot of excess skin left and it can shrink back a bit. for me i doubt that i'll get much shrinkage as i've been overweight for so long, then lost it and put on and lost and put on etc.

i've had a tummy tuck a few years back before i got big with being pregnant and then loosing then getting pregnant again and now loosing it. it was totally worth the money, think it was around £4500.

i would like a boob lift, the skin chopped off my arms and legs and another tummy tuck. first thing is laser eye surgery though.

you could try the NHS, you might get lucky :D

I have an appointment with an NHS surgeon in a weeks time to discuss an abdominal operation that i had to lose weight to be allowed...I'm hoping that at the same time he can remove some of the excess skin from that area. Well, he did tell me i had to lose weight lol.

And thank you for really cheering me up!!! I have never tried body combat so not so much of a problem with that however when i wave my husband goes into fits of laughter as my upper arm flubbers around long after the wave ended lol. I'm so going to be saving up!!!!!

awwww I hear ya! i put on 4 stone with my first child and never really lost it (15 yrs ago) and got left with that tummy "over-hang" which I find so disgusting! :( it can be sooo depressing but u gotta keep ur chin up and remember how well you've done losing the weight, it will work itself out!! Good luck with the surgeon, let us know how u get on!
x

yep lol, before surgery i used to be on a mission each night to find my knickers :D it's not that bad now but i can see it needs more taking off again.

Good luck with the appt.

I am going to try with my Dr once I`ve hit my goal as after 4 children and 2 major abdominal surgeries (one whilst 16 weeks pregnant) my stomach is totally FUBAR!!

I have researched my PCT`s take on it and they do allow it for weight loss but I could imagine it would be difficult to actually get. They also allow it if you`ve had surgery for Cancer, So I was thinking of trying from that route aswell as 1 of my major abdo surgeries was for a ruptured appendix and removal of a tumour.

If it comes to it and my tummy really is that bad and NHS say no, I will scrimp and save or even may contemplate a loan to get a TT privately.

x

Back