Random questions

I love Starbucks mocha frappucinos. Could make them at home with those sachets, cream and ice. That's a meal in itself!

More questions. I know it's a long way off (my wedding - June next year) but the food plan is quite carb laden. Things like wedding cake etc, booze, sweetie table. What actually happens when you've been carb free for months on end and then eat something?
When I did Cambridge and then had a night drinking and eating I was violently sick the same evening within hours and then ill the next day!

Another question, which I've mentioned on another thread about exercise. Do people build it up? On CD because you're in ketosis it's recommended that you take it easy. However, on that you don't have fat to give you energy.

Hmm, tricky question really. I always feel crap when I overdose on carbs, but I can't say it's ever made me physically sick.

Good idea, it can be less processed carbs anyway. Will keep up with exercise then and put up with ill effects if I do get them, as feel brilliant today. Lots of energy.

love that you feel fab today!

Glad you're feeling better WG!

Thanks guys :) xx

Back