Rant

dannya4

There seems to be alot of people replying to certain threads on here and others getting ignored, lol great community.

Not really sure why I bothered signing up here for any support, I'd be better of asking a wall to help. The only posts that get a response are "back again" or "I'm so disappointed in myself for accidentally cheating"... Probably because everyone else has realised that these are the only threads people want to comment on, usually to reassure those people because they want to ease their own conscious for cheating!

Seems like an absolute waste of time, also looking at the reasons given is shocking.... "People are paying the money so they should do the diet the way they want to" actually no... Your given the guidelines, the guidelines say drink your shake, or eat your soup/bars and take between 2 and 4 litres of water.

All this "list of things i can eat that don't take me out of ketosis" is ridiculous, one of the big points of this diet is removed by doing this, the bit that reduces your cravings and gives you chance to readapt to different food. Just follow it properly.

I think if you cheat then your pharmacist should deny you access to the program if you slip up a second time.. The vast majority struggle but we did it without cheating, I'm sure it's possible for the rest of you.

Also to those of you that cheat and then decide to give someone support and tell them to stay on it without saying 'I've cheated and learn from my mistakes' should take a look at themselves. If your cheating or have recently cheated, not sure your in the position to tell someone else not too, leave it to someone that hasn't cheated.

I'm posting this because it needs to be said, you may not like it and those that fall into these groups may feel bad about what they did but the points still stand and there is no excuse for not following the guildelines, if its a medical reason then you shouldn't be on the program anyway, if its will power then god help when you come off and you are left to your own devices... All this part of the forum seems to be about is people easing their conscious... I thought this a support forum.

Since I have been here the only posts I made that have been answered were replies. I asked one about ulcers on lipotrim and got no response and I asked one about refeed and got no response. Why..... Because you guys only reply to certain threads and the majority of the active members are in clicks and not interested in supporting the forum... This makes this section of the forum a bad community.

End of rant. Out.

Well said and fair play to ye i joined here too hoping for support but as you said most of them go on about cheating is there really many that stay 100% on tfr on here i wouldn't dream of doing it unless I could stay 100% on it what is the point why not just cut down on food instead of spending lots on this diet and not to follow it properly I read the success stories it keeps me motivated and the before and after pics :thumbup:

Well said and fair play to ye i joined here too hoping for support but as you said most of them go on about cheating is there really many that stay 100% on tfr on here i wouldn't dream of doing it unless I could stay 100% on it what is the point why not just cut down on food instead of spending lots on this diet and not to follow it properly I read the success stories it keeps me motivated and the before and after pics :thumbup:

Good to see another genuine out there... Well done and congrats.

Could be that no one has a right answer for you, so rather than fill your thread with "well... I dunno..." they just don't bother? I know that doesn't help you answer your question but could be the reason?

The forums are a lot more dead than they were a while ago, and you're right there are lots of those posts but maybe that's because the people who don't need support (they're just getting on with it) aren't even online as they don't need it?

Finally a post that i can relate too, i've asked so many questions but my threads are ignored...i was thinking they couldn't be seen for awhile

Hmmm wudnt it b great if all u had to do all day was read unanswered posts. Oh n to those who state they dont get support another bigger longer hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Could be that no one has a right answer for you, so rather than fill your thread with "well... I dunno..." they just don't bother? I know that doesn't help you answer your question but could be the reason?

The forums are a lot more dead than they were a while ago, and you're right there are lots of those posts but maybe that's because the people who don't need support (they're just getting on with it) aren't even online as they don't need it?
Well said Kay

Sorry Debbie.... Didn't realise you were an expert... Perhaps if we look back through your posts we will see the model dieter with no cheating whatsoever. On the other hand... Maybe we will see someone who has looked for alternatives and ways to cheat the program. So realistically. Your point = null and void.

If you have posted a question that hasn't had a reply it probably means no one has an answer for you in which case call Lipotrim who are the experts and would be able to help. I have been on the diet for 5 weeks and haven't cheated, reading the posts from people who have makes me feel rather proud of myself and gives me the strength to continue the diet 100%. Everyone on here is battling the bulge in their own way and for their own reasons and whatever diet they choose, cheat or not, succeed or fail it makes no difference to my own personal journey. Ultimately if your not getting what you want from this forum and other people spending their own money and dieting in their own way upsets you so much, there are other forums out there!

Finally someone who talks sense, well done fireater

taxi for dannya4
you can diet as much as you want but it won't help you lose that attitude

free image hosting

Last edited:
Sorry Debbie.... Didn't realise you were an expert... Perhaps if we look back through your posts we will see the model dieter with no cheating whatsoever. On the other hand... Maybe we will see someone who has looked for alternatives and ways to cheat the program. So realistically. Your point = null and void.
I didnt cheat. I felt crap so had to eat. By the way its not adieting game where u cheat
An expert hmmm let me see hmmmmm nope im deffo no expert. As we say in Belfast Id b scundered if I was what is ir oh yeah a model dieter pmsl

Well said fireater
Ive slways had support here and without my buddys on here. Complete strangers i might ask i wouldnt have gor to were i am now.

A fairly constructive post and one that I agree with many points on. I rarely use this forum any more since completing Lipotrim because... well why would I. However one of the main reasons you'll get unanswered posts is because a lot of the more "knowledgeable" people aren't on Lipotrim any more and the newbies to the diet won't be able to answer you. Another reason is that generally people post in the main sub-forums and not the general part - I don't think I once used the general forum for questions as it's not as easily noticed (I didn't even know it was there for ages until I scrolled down by accident).

I've been a successful Lipotrim user losing nearly 4 stone and have kept it off for 3 months now. Feel free to PM me or email me *Snip*if you have any questions; always happy to help people.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder why you feel the need to lambast people so much. perhaps you ought to look at yourself for the answer. insecure for starters?

everyone is entitled to do this diet, however they see fit. if it works for them and they keep losing then so bloody what? yes its supposed to be a complete cut off from food etc but its up to the individual at the end of the day. if they want to waste their money, thats up to them, not you! (and i dont deviate at all when im on it).

this is my third time. ive put weight back on through bad illnesses and depression and i hold my hands up to that that its my fault i gained but im now back in the right frame of mind to conquer my problem once and for all.

yes you dont always get direct replies which is lot different to five years ago as there were more people around to offer support but you have to keep trying or just look back at old posts, ive done that lots. its inspirational if nothing else.

in short, your attitude stinks mate.

Maybe people don't reply to your threads because of how rude and unsupportive you are! Ive tried to answer some of your threads and all i get is a snappy responce back. This forum is for support not arguments and if you have nothing nice to say maybe you shouldn't say anything. All you seem to do is moan at everyone else rather than concentrate on what your doing with your diet? I've seen you post similar threads about not being able to cope and how your struggling so why are you allowed to but others aren't?
If you don't want to see it then don't read them and comment on them?!? Simple

Back