Rant

Well put Emmy :) and true. I find the forum and all my buddys supportive x

To be fair Emma and Debbie, whether you agree or not, you have both been strong example of the point I've made, maybe you don't like it but I'm pretty sure if I spoke with lipotrim and read through your posts, they would say you clearly aren't taking the program seriously, simple as that, call me rude if you want because you don't want to here it but its true.

Thank you James, it's good to hear constructive feedback and responses from real lipotrim dieters and not pretenders, I don't have a problem with people asking for help, it's what a forum should be for. But half the time it's not help you guys asked for unless its 'help... I've cheated and I think I've put on weight'. My answer to that.... Good. You deserve to. Do it properly or put weight on and deal with it.

To be fair Emma and Debbie, whether you agree or not, you have both been strong example of the point I've made, maybe you don't like it but I'm pretty sure if I spoke with lipotrim and read through your posts, they would say you clearly aren't taking the program seriously, simple as that, call me rude if you want because you don't want to here it but its true.

Thank you James, it's good to hear constructive feedback and responses from real lipotrim dieters and not pretenders, I don't have a problem with people asking for help, it's what a forum should be for. But half the time it's not help you guys asked for unless its 'help... I've cheated and I think I've put on weight'. My answer to that.... Good. You deserve to. Do it properly or put weight on and deal with it.

Ummmm let me think oh no this is a hard one who are you to say we arent taking the program seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell you I have taken it seriously and you know sweet FA about me or how myself or anyone else for that matter take the programme. Perhaps if you read a wee bit more carefully you will see I did refeed then ate. And as for cheating whats all that about I was ADVISED to eat. Has it done me any harm again let me think ohhhhhh ummmmmmmmm Nope
Also what is this crap about cheating??????? Are we in a card game ?????

Just because you don't like my point Harriet, doesn't make it wrong, do you think lipotrim make you watch that video and give you such a small choice for the benefit of their health? Do you think perhaps there is a reason they ask people to take this so seriously.

If you followed it properly then great, it's how you are told to by lipotrim, the attitude that the diet is the choice of the user is the wrong way to look at it, a healthy diet is the choice of the user, the terms and instructions given by lipotrim show that people should be following this much more strictly.

Feel free to disagree but it's my opinion and according to a few public posts and a few pm's I'm not the only one. So....

Clearly because of his attitude in the past the only responses dannya4 can get are negative ones and as a result he seems to have grown to like the fact that someone will respond to something he has said even if its just to disagree with him (in the way that hostages learn to love their captors)

if you want my advice just cut him out and ignore his post like you did previous, this will hurt him more.
Just don't give him the air play and continue with your program's the way it works best for you.

from someone who never "cheated"

Originally Posted by dannya4
There seems to be alot of people replying to certain threads on here and others getting ignored, lol great community.

Not really sure why I bothered signing up here for any support, I'd be better of asking a wall to help. The only posts that get a response are "back again" or "I'm so disappointed in myself for accidentally cheating"... Probably because everyone else has realised that these are the only threads people want to comment on, usually to reassure those people because they want to ease their own conscious for cheating!

Seems like an absolute waste of time, also looking at the reasons given is shocking.... "People are paying the money so they should do the diet the way they want to" actually no... Your given the guidelines, the guidelines say drink your shake, or eat your soup/bars and take between 2 and 4 litres of water.

All this "list of things i can eat that don't take me out of ketosis" is ridiculous, one of the big points of this diet is removed by doing this, the bit that reduces your cravings and gives you chance to readapt to different food. Just follow it properly.
quote_icon.png

I think if you cheat then your pharmacist should deny you access to the program if you slip up a second time.. The vast majority struggle but we did it without cheating, I'm sure it's possible for the rest of you.

Also to those of you that cheat and then decide to give someone support and tell them to stay on it without saying 'I've cheated and learn from my mistakes' should take a look at themselves. If your cheating or have recently cheated, not sure your in the position to tell someone else not too, leave it to someone that hasn't cheated.

I'm posting this because it needs to be said, you may not like it and those that fall into these groups may feel bad about what they did but the points still stand and there is no excuse for not following the guildelines, if its a medical reason then you shouldn't be on the program anyway, if its will power then god help when you come off and you are left to your own devices... All this part of the forum seems to be about is people easing their conscious... I thought this a support forum.

Since I have been here the only posts I made that have been answered were replies. I asked one about ulcers on lipotrim and got no response and I asked one about refeed and got no response. Why..... Because you guys only reply to certain threads and the majority of the active members are in clicks and not interested in supporting the forum... This makes this section of the forum a bad community.

End of rant. Out.
http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-for...ce-please.html (Ouch! Any advice please?)
I have a rather nasty ulcer in the side of my tongue which seems to catch on my teeth all the time. It's sore and normally I would use bonjela but I'm not sure of its affect on ketosis or weight loss. It's been discussed here before but with no real conclusion.

I can only find one post where you got no feed back to your questions which out of 19 post was not a bad results considering that 18 of your posts before this one where also questions and all of them answered.

You then come back and posted another question on two separate threads the one below was answered, so all in all you are complaining about the one post that was not answered...

I have just had baked fish and a small side salad of red and yellow peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce and onions. I also added a little salt and pepper to both the fish and salad, also a little balsamic. My problem is I'm a very fussy eater, I was convinced this program was going to change the way I felt about salad, I didn't like the salad or the fish. I was so disappointed, i was really looking forward to eating at last, I tried forcing it down but half way through, thought I was going to be sick, textures and tastes were all the same as how they were when I started, I still really don't like them at all, I ended up not eating half or more of my meal. I'm worried I'm going to mess the first 3 days up bad. Any tips would be really handy.
http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/326399-issue-refeed-help.html
The above post was answered by Kayroo and I noticed you never answered her back if only to acknowledge her for taking the time to reply to you...

I have read all of your posts which were mainly questions and all were answered apart from the one about the ulcer on your tongue which is basically a medical question and some members might not feel comfortable about giving advice or have no experience to share or perhaps it could be a simple case of not noticing it which can happen as going by your own posts to date I guess you must of missed a lot of posts on the Lipotrim forum or came across a lot that you could not answer or give a reply to... yet you decide to condemn this forum for their lack of support which is a bit rich as you yourself have not been that forth coming in your support of others.

As regards doing Lipotrim TFR 100%...we have created the 100% forum for those who have the will power to do Lipotrim according to the guidelines which is very commendable. The 100% forum offers those members like yourself who don't want to read about cheats or add-on's a place which is exclusively for those members who are doing Lipotrim TFR 100%.

Also, from time to time for whatever reasons some members might deviate from the plan as most peoples lives don't always run smoothly and perfection is not always possible...at such times when those who are not able for whatever reason they have to add on food to help them through the rough times in life we have the general Lipotrim forum for them to post in.

People who sign up to do Lipotrim do mean to do it 100% but sometimes it is just not possible and even Lipotrim recognise this that is why they have the maintenance programme that you can step down onto if you are struggling with TFR.

One of the biggest reasons why this forum is not as busy as it use to be is that in the last few years the market has been flooded with alternative vlcd products which work out cheaper and have a selection of programmes which allow for the introduction of food at different times so that people can tailor their weight loss journey to suit their needs.

Lipotrim still has a valid place in the battle of losing weight as some people need the all or nothing approach that suits them best.

It is very tough losing weight and doing Lipotrim hardcore is tough and emotions run high at times and it is normal to want to let off steam and no one has a problem with that but when you accuse our members of not being supportive when they have been that is very hurtful and uncalled for.

This is a friendly forum and like all forums it is based on give and take...what you put in is what you get back...that is how they work!

Perhaps had you shown interest in how others where getting on you might of been able to get more out of the forum and even made a few friends but somehow I think it is probably a bit late for that now.

Danny I lost 4 stone so obviously i did do it properly who are you to judge me? You have given it up and are refeeding?

Danny I lost 4 stone so obviously i did do it properly who are you to judge me? You have given it up and are refeeding?

id forget him emmy-lu, hes not worth bothering with :)

h x

:):D

Back