Raquel's daily diary.......my new life starts here!

Wow... Raquel, you look AMAZING... just fab!!! You should be so proud! You're slim & gorgeous and you look so happy!!!

xxx

Thanks katy. I prob would not go that far and say that. But I did feel nice that day, got my hair cut and bloweried, nails painted, new outfit with jewellery, etc. Was a girly night and an arvo tea at the ritz.

Morning all. Feeling a bit let down that I picked last night, but I am not gonna give up. So plan for today, and I am gonna stick to it! Breakfast- coffee and cappucino shake. Lunch- fruit 150 cal, I feel like pears today. Arvo- lettuce and 1/2 tuna portion. Dinner- brown rice, 1/2 tuna, spinach, mushroom. Snack- froz choc tetra with berries. Lots of water today I hope. Feeling really anxious lately, think its a combination of weight loss and finishing up work next friday. I have made some nice friendships and are really gonna miss my kids im my class. Anyway, hump day today. Have a nice wednesday everyone :)

morning Racquel, love the pic, you look bloody gorgeous hun!!

x

Hey Huni

Hope you have a lovely day, and try not to be too hard on yourself. You have realised your blip, and learning from it, which is what this maintenance malarky is all about.

Stick to plan today and I know you will be feeling sooo much better tonight :)
Oh and your photo is lovely - you look fab! xx

Wow, I love your piccy, i wish I had legs like yours, mine would put a rugby player to shame and they aren't getting any smaller.... what are you going to do once your job finishes? Will you travel more of the UK before you go back to Australia? Good luck with your food choices today, hope everything goes according to plan...

Hey Huni

Hope you have a lovely day, and try not to be too hard on yourself. You have realised your blip, and learning from it, which is what this maintenance malarky is all about.

Stick to plan today and I know you will be feeling sooo much better tonight :)
Oh and your photo is lovely - you look fab! xx

Thanks lelly!

Wow, I love your piccy, i wish I had legs like yours, mine would put a rugby player to shame and they aren't getting any smaller.... what are you going to do once your job finishes? Will you travel more of the UK before you go back to Australia? Good luck with your food choices today, hope everything goes according to plan...

Green eyes - plan isto travel europe a couple of monthss, teach for another 2 months, go home through america - hopefully home by christmas!

Really looking forward to it.

Evening everyone

Day has been ok.....finished reading Eating Less. I found it so interesting, though I'll admit I havent put any into practise yet :(

So eating wise been ok, not 100% to plan, but nothing I am embarrased of. Make good/better choices in most situations and try not to dwell on the issue.

I find this whole thing really bad, and the scales so conflicting to my attitude and emotions. For example, I will hop on scales then be scared to eat after - thats not good.

Right now I am still trying to get my head in the right place, taking a while but I will get there.

Plan for tomorrow.

Breakfast - coffee, strawberries and water
Lunch -stawberries, blueberries and shake, water
Arvo - salad + half tuna portion, water
Dinner - somewhere in Brick lane, will make best choice I can

Will prob have a glass or two of wine as well with dinner.

It is my going away party with work (there are 4 of us leaving) so we decided to do something nice and go out. Will update Saturday morning.

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday, nearly the weekend!

Morning hun!
Glad you enjoyed the book, it made a lot of sense, i keep reading bits from all the books at the mo a little snippet here and there just gives me things to thinks about.
Hope you have a fab friday and enjoy your leaving do!

xx

Enjoy your leaving do Raquel.... I am off to Mother in Laws tomorrow and she is cooking lunch, and she knows nothing about me being on a diet (she is over from Australia for a few weeks and is cooking at a friends house who is on holiday) so just hoping there will be something to eat that isn't too naughty, she did mention a whole salmon the other day, so that would be okay... take care

Thanks lelly and green eyes for your comments.

Well lots to update everyone on.

Went to see my cdc yesterday, basically I worked hard on cd for the first 31/2 to 4 months, sticking to the plans religiously.

Then something happened, my motivation and determination just disappeared and I have been mucking around with my head and my weight for the last 5 or 6 weeks.

My weight has gone up and my self esteem has gone right down. I have spent the last 2 sessions with my cdc crying the whole time, cos I know how much I want this and still let myself stuff it all up.

I have a lot of self pity, and I think that is my problem. Self pity for how hard I work in my class with no recognition, not only doing my job but really my collegues too. Self pity for the fact that I have had to work so hard to lose the weight, when I think others its just too easy. And self pity now cos I have put weight back on.

So, my cdc said thats enough, my mind needs to get refocused!

She said to get to my point of pleasure that we all need to experience pain, and that was what was holding me back....I always want the pleasure but do not want to go through pain to get it.

So anyways, my cdc said that she would recommend I pretend I am a new client, weigh in again, and do ss for 2 weeks.....to reset my mind....then do a week on each maintenance plan....so thats what I am doing right now.....In the meantime I will have to sort my head out and try to be more positive.

She was so funny cos she literally acted as if she did not know me for the last part of our session, even started me a new weigh in sheet and information sheet she writes on.

So I'm on SS - will still post here though.....not sure my weight at present as I said I did not want to know it.....Well here goes!

hey hunny, how's the new diet going? have you done CD before it has really good weight losses you know, i'm sure you'll love it;)

xx

Thanks for the nice welcome lelly! Going well so far ss 100percent for 2 days now. Felt very sluggish this afternoon and a bit ill, but much better now thanks :) I have heard cd has great losses :) fingers crossed for me.

Lol Raquel & Lelly! Good luck with CD Raquel... your CDC is very smart, hope her plan gets you focussed again... just checking in briefly as still away, will catch up properly once I am home.

xxx

Morning all, felt a bit poo yesterday arvo but feel much better now. Must be getting into ketosis. Thankfully, I have no Desire to eat at all or pick on things I should not. Motivation is high. Plan for today. Breakfast- coffee and water, lunch- froz tetra, water. Arvo- shake. Tea froz tetra. I upped water to 2 litres yesterday. Hoping for more today, but will be hard as going to a safari park for our end of year trip, wont have as much chamber to go to loo. Happy monday everyone.

Well done Raquel on sticking to SS, must be hard starting again, but well worth it if it helps you back on track.... how exciting a day at the safari park, but I know what you mean about the toilet, I never drink enough if I am going out either as there never seems to be a toilet nearby.... have a great 100% day...

Hope you enjoyed the trip hun!

x

Been there with the water/loo thing, got a bad habit of drinking a couple of pints of water just before a long car journey, I will learn one day though. Hope the safari park was good, sounds like a laugh.

Back