Raquel's daily diary.......my new life starts here!

Thanks Katy, I know I can and I def know there is an element of self sabotage.....but I still choose to eat, and really I dont even enjoy it!

I am determined to get through today.....just need to avoid shops, esp holland and barret my fave binge shop place (and I dont choose the good stuff, haha)

I start nannying for the next 11 days this arvo, live in, so I think it may be a good time to start. hopefully the family wont mind if I say I am 'detoxing'?!?! I figure, the mum, who I met would completely understand....and that it should be fine. We are basiacally gonna be housebound, so that seems like a better time than any to begin (no chance of caving to temptation...what you think?

Good plan... wish you luck with it. Will you have laptop or not?

xxx

hey katy, not sure if they will have a computer I can use - hopefully they do and I will be able to check in, otherwise I may not be able to keep in touch for 10 days. I have net on my phone, so if I have reception (i'm with 3 so that speaks for itself!) I will post updates when I can (phone screen is cracked so I may have lots of spelling mistakes!)

Good luck with it... could be just what you need to get back into the zone. Hope it goes well, whatever happens.

xxx

I think that the live in job will be a perfect time to get back in the zone, no nipping to the shops to buy something, and you cannot really keep taking stuff out of their cupboards can you, so it could be a case of having to do 810 as well as wanting to.... lol

Haha, exactly linda, and I think thats why im proud to say I got through 100 percent today. I even could have a nice bath and shake! Like I used to... Was really good, I guess the awkwardness of being in someones house teamed with the fact the job is new to me and quite hectic made me not hungry at all, proves to me its all in my head. Anyway, had a great day cd wise hope I can stick to it. The kids are a challenge, so least I wont have time to think of food.

Well done on your 100% day Raquel, and just think all that running around after the children is excellent exercise too... here's to day 2 being just as good!!

Hi Raquel - Well done on 1 day 100%! It doesn't sound like much but for me managing a full day without falling back into bad habits is a real achievement and doesn't happen very often. Hope you're enjoying the nannying! I could do with one of them right now as I'm typing this whilst playing "catch the balloon" with my daughter and checking work emails on my Blackberry LOL. Thank goodness us girls can multi task :D

hey racquel,
wishing you another fab day!!

xx

You will never believe, another day 100 percent' I am so happy right now I am sticking to it, but im honest truth I would not be given time to eat like a normal person with this family, seems I am expected to cd super woman! Anyway, not really liking the nannying, I am doing far and beyond what I think is normally expected but I guess some people take advantage. I am not the sort of person im work to be lazy or not doing whats asked so run off feet all day. On a positive note of this experience, he I can leave here with 11 one hundred percent days ill be very happy, still not had enough water, but also cant leave 3 kids unattended every 30 mins to go either! oh well, its all good. 9 more sleeps then ill be home back with my boy and teaching, hopefully weighing jess too :) sorry if there is spelling errors, updating from a cracked screen mobile.

I think nannying can be very tough, but if it serves your purpose that's OK... think of cash & of those lbs melting away. But get your water Raquel... & toilet dashes!

xxx

Hi Raquel, congratulations on your 100% Cd start - you are inspiring me, like Liz to keep going. Many thanks for your support, I'm so appreciative of it. Good luck nannying, hope they appreciate you!

Hi hun, hope the nannying is going ok, and you are still on track CD wise - keep going, those lbs will fall off in no time. XX

Wow, day 3 done. Did not have a lot of time to even think about shakes today as family had a dinner party so had to help with cooking and 5 kids today, chaotic! And I know 3 kids brent a lot, as I am used to teaching 30, but these kids are different' let me tell you. Anyway thanks for all the lovely comments, means a lot and is really helping. I think I can really do this, the outlook is clearer.

:) x Bess.

Slight slip up today, totally caved even though I was going so well. Had a nutella sandwich when I made the kids one, obviously for the choc taste. TOTM is soon but I dont wanna bland my failing on that. Oh well, must keep on, try harder. Only problem is now I will have to continue to fight urge cos ive caved, once sugar lev stabilises, blah. Anyway, feel angry for wrecking my work so far, cos im sure thats what I have done.

No you haven't, it was just a sandwich, not the work of the devil.
You'll be fine, forget it and keep on. It won't matter if you don't let it, promise.:hug99:

Back