Rather disheartened!

I would kill people who came between me and a Galaxy with chopped hazelnuts and a cup of coffee :) It was a bad daily habit lol x

Bad but lovely! Mmmmm. STOP. You two are being such bad influences tonight making me think of bad foods

Hey it doesn't hurt to dream occasionally :D

thats great. do you think it was carbs that made it bad?

I can only think that or even the fruit and veg that i formerly ate. I would eat a lot of veg and when on Cambridge i didn't have any of the symptoms at all!!

By the way I had my official weigh in this evening and didn't lose anything :cry: so it's actually only a 4.5lbs loss in 3 weeks. Rather disheartening but I feel as if i've lost more and am hoping that the lack of result on scales is due to fact i've just had 3 days of PV after the bank hol weekend and am now doing 3 days PV. (Normally do 1/1).

Going to see what next week brings as I really do feel better this past while since being on Dukan.:sigh:

Cheer up Jaxie, it will come off hun! :p You could always throw a couple of more PP days in instead of PV days couldn't you?

How do you find alternating the PP and PV days? Do you think 1/1 is best or 3/3 or 5/5?
Sorry about the questions lol :) x x

Jaxie,
it will come off - jeez when i was doing atkins it was one week 1lb the next sts. you might get that big whoosh next week.

(P.s. Cheryl and Caz Ive stolen the Atkins Fairy and brought it over here ;) )

it's very common to "gain" even when weighing in after several successive PL days. As I'm doing the diet with 4PP/3PL this time, as my very first time, I know that Monday is the WORST day for me to weigh in. Far "better" (psychologically, cos we know it's just water...) to weigh in after a PP!

Someone asked about phase 3. Yes you add in several things six days a week, but the quantity is pretty limited... (and the "limited" word I have trouble with too... not easy to have only 40g bread when you've the loaf in your hand (I freeze it to save myself some angst!)

Keep it up!
Oh and Jax - are you posting your menus? Perhaps there's something we can help with?

Think we'd better give that fairy to Cheryl first to cheer her up a little :) And I suppose I have to go last with her don't I? ;)

You are hogging it caz!!

I've kicked her butt in your two's direction ;)

TY Caz ;)

Aaaargh!! I am so close to throwing the towel in now!!! I weighed in this morning after 3 days of PP and am 1lbs heavier than this time last week. It's all very well the Doc talking about plateaus but I've only lost 4.5lbs in just under 4 weeks ( in fact less now!!) gonna try to stick it out for a few more days in case it's mid-cycle water retention but this is just excrutiatingly frustrating! :mad:

oh hon. I know how you feel i was the same on Atkins and no doubt ill be the same on here. Did you have a massive weight loss to start with?

Hi Jax... I'd definitely recommend your posting your menus...

(I gained 800g over the weekend with too much veg!)

im on day one, had ham for brekkie, porridge at lunch and homemade chicken curry for tea. so far so good. done the 20 mins walking and drank the water too.:D

welcome ermy. :)

Back