Ratleys diary - just starting!!!

had a good day today although I still find cooking for my son very hard and going shopping with him he wants all the things i loved! but maybe its good for me if i can cope with out buying it now maybe I can keep the weight off after this

Had an easy day with the diet so far today as I went christmas shopping with my mum (yes I know how old am I?) we had a good day and found some really nice presents we also had time for a lovely chat and catch up time. Looking forward to weigh in day tomorrow, I have kept off the scales so have no idea how much I might have lost!
Julie

Good luck for tomorrow ratley x x x

hey good luck tomorrow!! good that you had a nice catch up with your mom...fingers crossed for you for tomorrow...:) x

Well I weighed in today and lost 5lb and i'm very happy with that as I thought it would be less this week

Julie

Well I weighed in today and lost 5lb and i'm very happy with that as I thought it would be less this week

Julie

Brilliant Julie, well done x

Well done Julie... Over a stone in 2 weeks.. Whoop whoop!! x x

thank you for the support it is appreciated :D

went out last night after all friday night is pub night!!!!
I drank sparkling water all night but it was still a fun night out with friends, although they seem a little self concious of eating in front of me.

Well done on your weight loss Julie... fantastic! x

well done :D x

Back