re-feed How long???

2005pinkpig

Hi

on my 3rd day of re-feed today and sticking to it by the letter (food has never tasted so good!!) Just wondering how long the chemists are telling people to do refeed for. Mine has told me just a week then I was planning on sticking to a weight watchers style plan, but it seems people are doing 2, does it matter as long as ur not planning to go mad? Thanks

i dont know the figures but they ssay the longer you have LT'd the longer you should refeed I did 3 weeks..............then went back on LT lol xxx

i dont know the figures but they ssay the longer you have LT'd the longer you should refeed I did 3 weeks..............then went back on LT lol xxx

How are you getting on with TFR again Gaz?

I imagine it was like being in unknown water with re-feed. Do you feel like you're back in your comfort zone??

Its great I love the soup and all the symptoms of ketosis such as headaches, constipation and permanent erections.
I went back on it cos I wanted/ have to get to 11 and 1/2 ish for a medical reason. xx

Its great I love the soup and all the symptoms of ketosis such as headaches, constipation and permanent erections.
I went back on it cos I wanted/ have to get to 11 and 1/2 ish for a medical reason. xx

How very beautifully put Gaz ;);)

Pink - good luck with your refeed.

Gaz - glad to hear you are back in ketosis - with all the fun side effects!!!!!

x

..........What, I thought this was normal so I was told by loads of people on here. Now I feel silly as ive been swimming in my speedo's, oh maaan!

Back