Re-Feeding On LT could someone tell me a bit more about it?

Are you off on hols soon Chitty? Havent worn a bikini in over 10 years....off to the Sun in early December so thats on of my motivations....(plus my Size 10 Levis)

Yes going on a beach holiday in Sep, first time since I got married 7 years ago. Wouldn't brave the beach before and as for a bikini, I wouldn't even try one on. Now whilst I have two in my draw upstairs I am still a little worried about what I look like in them.

Going to have a sorting out day tomorrow, get some important jobs done, chill out in the pm, go out with hubby for a drink and back to the diet on Thursday, just read a really interesting thread about the end bit being hard...... mind over matter...... hmmmmmmmm food for thought............

I could do with a magic wand from potter to zap the last 25lbs away.... lol.......
Love the cat by the way....

Chitty. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you stick to SSing you will have over a stone gone in a month - which is over half way there and will make a huge difference. When in September are you going?

more info please

i too find the info on re-feeding irritatingly vague. can anyone give me some specifics on dealing with day 4 - 7? it's pretty well left to our own judgement, which is not very helpful. i need rules. and oh yes, what about eggs? i've just lost 35 lbs in under 2 months on LT and as you all know, the long journey to weight control starts here.......i am terrified of putting weight back on, especially as i have worked soooo hard.
help........i need more guidence than the leaflet provides!

Unfortunately, you are left very much to your own devices after day 3, as you can see from the re-feeding guidelines. I mainly stuck to what I was doing on day three, just adding a bit more from the fruit etc and avoiding too many carbs. I always had a shake for brekkie, and eventually after a few weeks phased that out. Hope this helps xx

Rosemary connelly has some good no fat receipes in her book. Cant remember what its called, but its a low GI one. Thats what i plan to use when i go on to re-feed.

I Itotally agree I read the leaflet is there more advice. I am working hard at this Lipotrim TFR 100%. I dont want it to go back on.

Back