Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

How many are we now Gem?
Lynne x

Hello! Can I join please! I have had a blip (a week) and I need to get back on it. Plan to do this tomorrow and so would love to join the 100% club. I can weigh myself today to have a starting weight if that's ok and then go from there? Let me know what you think I should do! x

Of course you can join hun!

Don't need a start date but I do need to know how many lbs you have lost in October so far. Also need to know you last weigh in result if it is since Weds 15th x

Dancing Queen you already asked to join and I have added you to the list hun xxx

Wizzbang- there are 29 of us now :D x

Thanks Gem, I will say I have lost 0lb so far due to my blip, I want it to start as of today. So starting weight 21 stone 12lb.

Hope this is ok! x

Hi Gem can i play to :0)
Weighed today 16'3 - Have lost a total of 14lb in october, sadly only a 1lb this morning. My WI is on a Saturday morning so will post Saturday afternoon.do you need anything more ?? Thanks Gem X

Results to come...

right guys! we now have 30 members in the club and i have results for most of you.

just a quick reminder that i need this week's weigh in results by 8pm Weds.

the results i am waiting for are:

Bunnyg
claireg1977
Dancing Queen
Diet4-40
Irish Lassie
JoolsPools
kirsty2012
MooMoo
nightnight
scarlet38
smurf
Surfhunny

not rushing you at all just clarifying who i don't have results for yet.

i have got some people's results from other posts but they haven't posted on here :( don't forget our little club! xxx

Hi hun,

I've been in the 100% club from the 1st week, do you still need my stats or do you have the original chart?

3lbs gone this week on AAM

xxx

just need to know how many lbs you have lost in October so far hun. i got the other info from your ticker :) i did have the original chart but there were so many names on there that never posted i started a new one x

Ok from 1st oct- i think its 11lb

xx

JoolsPools

I still need to know your figures hun.

-loss since Weds 15th if you have been weighed
-total loss
-loss in October so far

Gem x

Hi Hunnii

I just started SS today so my start weight is 14st 9lb so i will not weigh for 7 days now but just so you know where i have started.

Thanks for letting me join and can i get the badge its faberooney xxx

you should be able to just copy and paste it into your signature hun x

thanks for the info! and good luck with CD. it really is a fantastic diet x

Can Edideebeedee join the club?

i don't see why you can't join. it's all about helping each other to stay on track after all.

i will have to open it out to the team to let me know what they think though.

so everyone, is it ok for edi to join even though she is on optifast? x

Back