Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

thanks tracey

i think most of us will agree with this.

edideebeedee i will add you to the list and if there are any probs we will deal with it then.

from what i can see the losses you have had on optifast are pretty much the same as on CD so it's not like you have an advantage at all.

we will all get through this together :D x

I haven't a problem with you joinin either the more peeps to support each other the better xx

Thanks Gem i got my Badge :thankyou:

I get weighed Thursday to Thursday.

Here are my results so far as at last Thursday (16th(

2/10/08 Week One Lost 1st 3lbs
9/10/08 Week Two Lost 8lbs 3oz
16/10/08 Week Three Lost 4lbs 8oz

Total weight loss so far after three weeks - 2Stone 1lbs 11oz

Welcome to our little club Edi!!! :D:D:D:Dxxxx

I would love to be part of the group!!! I am on SS+ and my weigh-in is on Wednesday night! I am in week 1 at the moment. I would love the group support!

Last edited:
Hi All,

I'm starting SS+ in the morn - gonna have the 200ml of skimmed milk option - so I just wanted to say hi and that I'd love to be a member :D. I get Weighed every Thurs Eve.

PS: Havent done the loss thing as don't think it'll really work with not being on SS+ 'til tomorrow?

Hiya to everybody whos new xxxx
Lynne x

Hi everyone this is my first week on Sole Source and I lost.....

12 Pounds!!!!

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it! Needless to say I'm really chuffed and I'm more stoked today than I was yesterday for some reason.

Congrats Pete - that is fantastic!! Jo looks like she is doing so well too! Great work both of you!

Well done both of you! Welcome to the exciting world of Cd weightloss, but beware its sooooooooo addictive.

good luck for next week and congratulations on a fantastic 1st WI

xxx

Hey Gem can I join please started ss on 6.08.08 weighed in at 17st 13lb have lost 39lb up to last Tues. Thats 8lb for October, will have WI tomorrow and let you know.

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:
hi gem!! ive lost 5lbs this week!
so my total loss for 7 weeks is......3st 1lb!!:D:D:D:D
im soooooo pleased with myself!.....xxxx

Hiya, had my weigh in today and have lost 4lbs. I cheated in the week so expected it to be a low loss :(

well done! 4lbs is a great loss!...xx

Back