Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

wow! you guys have been busy since i was last on!!!

well done smurf and MooMoo! great losses!!!

welcome miss piggy, hollyhoo and MR2 Owner!

MR2 Owner-not sure what you meant about losses but how much have you lost in October so far hun? xxx

WE NOW HAVE 36 MEMBERS!!! x

Can I please join too?!

It's only my second week, but my weigh in is on thursdays, so if it's wed -wed then its 11.5 lb for this week...i think:confused:

MR2 Owner-not sure what you meant about losses but how much have you lost in October so far hun? xxx

WE NOW HAVE 36 MEMBERS!!! x

Sorry hun what I meant was that as I am only starting SS+ today wasn't sure if my previous losses counted?

EDIT: I've lost a (measly) 4lbs so far in October - TOTM and naughty cheating is whats done it, but no more cheats at all from now I promise.

YEAH - just weighed in! In my first week i have lost 12.5lb/5.8kg!!! YEAH!!! That just makes it so much easier mentally to keep going!
I can't believe i have done weight watchers so many times and i usually gave up when i finally reached this mark because it took so long...it has only been a week. Fun Fun!!! Bring it on!

Sorry hun what I meant was that as I am only starting SS+ today wasn't sure if my previous losses counted?

EDIT: I've lost a (measly) 4lbs so far in October - TOTM and naughty cheating is whats done it, but no more cheats at all from now I promise.

Yes they count! You lost them so they count :D xxx

YEAH - just weighed in! In my first week i have lost 12.5lb/5.8kg!!! YEAH!!! That just makes it so much easier mentally to keep going!
I can't believe i have done weight watchers so many times and i usually gave up when i finally reached this mark because it took so long...it has only been a week. Fun Fun!!! Bring it on!

Well done miss piggy!!! fantastic result! x

Just a reminder...

Just to confirm I need the following results by Weds 8pm:

claireg1977
Dancing Queen
Diet4-40
hollyhoo
Irish Lassie
Jimmy Shoo
JoolsPools
kirsty2012
Minnie64
MR2 Owner
nightnight
scarlet38
Surfhunny

JoolsPools I still need your figures for total loss so far and loss in October so far xxx

Hi Gem
1st weigh in tonight and lost 7lbs!:D
Thats 7lbs so far this month
xx

I'm posting my weight loss on here cos there doesn't seem to have been any activity on the CD 100% club thread for a couple of days. Here goes:

I lost another
3lbs this week!
That's 67lbs altogether and
11lbs for October!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ah that explains it. Thanks hun x

Can I join?? I have only just started again...and only have a months worth...hoping I can get more before that's all gone (I live in Canada). I have lost 10lbs so far this month by healthy eating....Sunday was going to be my weigh day...but was thinking of making it wednesday anyway as it's a wednesday that I land back in the UK for christmas!! That's what I am using to motivate me right now. Ok, I am talking too much haha

Of course you can Spanglyrainbow!!! Welcome! I need weigh in results by 8pm on a Weds each week x

Well done scarlet38! Superb result! xxx

Ok, I will give you the result on wednesday.... Going to pick that as my weigh day!! YAY! As for the month loss...do I include my healthy eating loss or just count what I have done on CD?

My weigh in is at 12pm, wish me luck!!!

Morning Gem and everyone else. 3lb loss for me this week.

Hiya I only lost 2 lbs this week but ive been having problems unfortunately. However Ive picked myself up and im determined to get a better loss next week.

I lost 9lb's this week!!!!!!!!:D

Back