Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Thread even lol x

starting weight: 13st 10. Week one -9lb

Hi Gem, it doesn't look like the most active thread does it, but I'll be your diet buddy lol. We're exactly the same height, and ultimately aiming for the same target weight. I got down from 15 and a half stone to 10 stone 10 lbs on Cambridge a few years ago and over the past 2 years managed to put 2 stone back on. Getting married on 11 August and started Sole Sourcing with avengence on 5th July. Lost 8lbs in my first week and my second weigh in is on Thursday so here's hoping. How did you do in your 2nd and 3rd week?

Can I join you two as well on here? Thought might prefer to stay on the 100% thread for a while as not sure will power can cope with too much detail of people doing the food options just yet!
I started on 22 July at 13st 2. My goal is 9st 7 (which would be something!) but realistically if I can get close to 10st I will see how I feel and look at that stage. I am also 5 foot 4 so not much taller than you NIghtowl!!!! Only 2 and a half weeks til your wedding - how are you getting on?

S

Hi Guys I would love to join you I wasnt sure if this thread was still going. I started three weeks ago and weigh in on a Wednesday I started at 12st 9.5 and want to get to 10st 7lb. So far my loss has been
Week 1 4 lbs
Week 2 2 lbs
Week 3 1 lb
I was disappointed with week 3 but by CDC measured me and I have lost 8" overall so even though not showing on the scales at least I can see my body reducing.

I am trying to do 100% and so far have not cheated at all even last weekend when me and OH went away for a few days I was totally on track which really impressed him because in past when I have been on other diets, SW or WW I have given in when we were away. Looking forward to reading everyone else's updates.

Hi Dringo
I started my own little diary in the 100% section before realising I should perhaps have put it in the diary section! But I am wanting to stick 100% which is why I was lurking on here anyway!
Well done on your losses so far! I don't get weighed until Saturday so fingers crossed until then! And well done you for sticking whilst away - that is one heck of an achievement! I am just hoping I can get through the first weekend ok!

Well, I lost 11lbs from SoleSourcing and got into the dress!! Must admit I relaxed a bit once I was in the dress by adding a meal and although I stayed the same and maintained the weight loss, had a dress fitting today and felt a bit plump at 11 stone 13lbs, so boot camp and Sole Sourcing again until the big day! Let's see how much I can lose in 11 days LOL! If I could get down to 11 and a half I would be well chuffed so that's 6lbs in 11 days hmmmmm!

Hey there Night Owl, I made it through the first weekend fine - overdid it on Saturday and not enough water and ended up in bed for a 4 hour nap!! Other than that, I didn't really miss my usual Friday evening reward fest of food and wine!! Felt mush better for it! Week 2 seems to be a bit harder than the first though, but I am still sticking to 100%.

Hows it going with you?

Have lost 2 stone and 4lbs in 81/2 weeks doing SS 100%. Woop woop! Beginning to look slim again! Bought a size 10 dress today (down from a size 16/18). Roll on the next 3.5 weeks SS- aiming to be 9 stone 7 by 29th August and then do the maintenance plan down to 9 stone.

Have lost 2 stone and 4lbs in 81/2 weeks doing SS 100%. Woop woop! Beginning to look slim again! Bought a size 10 dress today (down from a size 16/18). Roll on the next 3.5 weeks SS- aiming to be 9 stone 7 by 29th August and then do the maintenance plan down to 9 stone.

Wow what a terrific loss Ashpie. I am on day 4 and would be so excited to drop 2st4 in that ammount of time. So were you 100% the entire time? You are definately on pace to reach your goal!

Yep 100% SS the entire time. Just about to complete week 9 and I'm down to 10.3. Don't give up! The weight does just fall off. I've got 3 more weeks SS to go. Then going to do the maintenance plan and hopefully lose the final 7lbs over 6-8 weeks.

SS 100% 3 packs a day

initial weight= 12.8
Week 1= 12.1
Week 2= 11.11
Week 3=11.8
Week 4=11.5
Week 5=11.2
Week 6= 10.12
Week 7=10.9
Week 8=10.6
Week 9= 10.3

ashpie said:
SS 100% 3 packs a day

initial weight= 12.8
Week 1= 12.1
Week 2= 11.11
Week 3=11.8
Week 4=11.5
Week 5=11.2
Week 6= 10.12
Week 7=10.9
Week 8=10.6
Week 9= 10.3

Again, congratulations. It looks like you've settled into a nice 3lb loss each week! (wks 2-9). After seeing this I am getting excited for whats to come. Hopefully, if I stay100% I will get similar results.......AND I could kick myself for not starting in June ...argh Lol

I think it is really important to stay 100%. The diet works by putting you into ketosis (where you are fueling your body using your own fat, not glucose). You are turning your body into a rapid fat burning machine (takes people between 3-7 days to get into it). A side effect is hunger suppression. If you cheat- even a little bit- you are taking yourself out of ketosis and it is like starting from scratch again- and your appetite will explode! Thats what has kept me motivated to stay 100%- I'm not going to jack it all in after 9 weeks for a packet of crisps! You would never get back on it again in the same way if you cheated. I'm an all or nothing dieter, so this suits me. The first 4-5 days were hard, but I haven't really felt hungry for the 90% of the rest of the time. And when I have wanted to eat it has been for emotional reasons. It's taught me alot of how I used food before.

ashpie said:
I think it is really important to stay 100%. The diet works by putting you into ketosis (where you are fueling your body using your own fat, not glucose). You are turning your body into a rapid fat burning machine (takes people between 3-7 days to get into it). A side effect is hunger suppression. If you cheat- even a little bit- you are taking yourself out of ketosis and it is like starting from scratch again- and your appetite will explode! Thats what has kept me motivated to stay 100%- I'm not going to jack it all in after 9 weeks for a packet of crisps! You would never get back on it again in the same way if you cheated. I'm an all or nothing dieter, so this suits me. The first 4-5 days were hard, but I haven't really felt hungry for the 90% of the rest of the time. And when I have wanted to eat it has been for emotional reasons. It's taught me alot of how I used food before.

Gosh you've done so well. I had my first day today and hope I manage to do the diet like you have.

Down to the last 6 days of SS. Cant wait for it to be over! Well and truly sick of it now! Down to 9.12- would like to be 9.10 by Wednedsay so I will have lost 40lbs in 12 weeks. Gone from a size 16/18 to a size 10/12! Want to do the maintanance program (weekdays only!) and get to 9 stone before xmas.

Down to the last 6 days of SS. Cant wait for it to be over! Well and truly sick of it now! Down to 9.12- would like to be 9.10 by Wednedsay so I will have lost 40lbs in 12 weeks. Gone from a size 16/18 to a size 10/12! Want to do the maintanance program (weekdays only!) and get to 9 stone before xmas.

Blimey, well done! You really have got staying power! I've no doubt you'll make your Wednesday and Xmas goals!

I'd love to join what do I do???

I'd love to join too if possible. I started on the 27th October at 17st 3lb. Had a weigh in this morning and i'm down to 14st 10lbs. I'm hoping to get to 11st by April. Not cheated at any point since starting either!

Well done thisisme. You sound so focused on your April goal I reckon you will get there. Have you got a Christmas strategy ready? Will you SS+ on Christmas Day and have a bit of turkey with your packs. Turkey will not interupt your road down to 11 stone, if you can stick to just that. Good luck!

Back