Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Elvia, you are inspirational, Im in too please. I weigh myself every wednesday. This wednesday was 266 23lbs starting weight 289lbs I'm on week 4

Keep up the good woerk girls, together we can do it :)

Hi

Id like to join, need motivation and other people to talk to about this diet.

I started on ss+ on 28th April.

1st week lost 8lbs
2nd week lost 2lbs

im having just the shakes now, as I hated the soups and porridge.

well done to all you guys for the great losses each week, i hope i can follow.

Hi there, I'd really like to join in. I'm 100% and will be having my 2nd WI on Monday - I was 14.2 at my last. Fingers crossed for another loss.

Lindseyxx

Hi

I'm new to the CD 100% forum. Have never done Cambridge before, nor many diets. WW did work for me once, but have tried it this time and find it too gruelling and long.

Have got a lot of weight to lose from a start of 12' 11''. I want to get my BMI into normal territory, and my waist measurement below the risk threshold for diabetes.

Am on Day 11 of SS+ now, miraculously. In that time I've had four packs per day, sometimes three if I've got extra willpower. I've eaten a handful of prawns and a plain chicken tikka with lettuce, at times where it just got too hard.

Am hoping to lose weight for a new job that I am starting in five weeks time. I'm getting great inspiration from the threads.

Cloudspotter
x

New Starter

Hi
I started SS CD on Monday and have lost 7lbs in 6 days, feeling great and would like to join

Hello everyone!

I have just taken over from bindiboo and I need to know who is still in the club and who isn't!

Basically for anyone new, this is a club for people doing CD 100%, on any plan but who prefer not to cheat! After all, 100% means 100%! Each member posts their weight loss to me each week and whoever loses the most gets the Slimmer of the Week crown!

I would love this to take off again so that we can keep each other spurred on and stay 100% CD.

So if anyone would like to be in the club, please either post on this thread or pm me. I need to know:

1) your loss this week in pounds-this runs Weds-Weds so if you have weighed in since Weds 15th then i need your loss from then. if you are yet to weigh in then you can post your loss on the CD 100% Club thread: http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-100-forum/49494-cd-100-club.html

2) your total loss in pounds

3) your total loss this month in pounds

So as an example, mine would be:

soontobelittlegem:
loss this week: -3lbs
total loss: -44lbs
loss this month: -8lbs

How simple is that?

To everyone already signed up can you please sign in here or pm me the above details so that I can update the list. There are names on there that I don't think have posted a loss in months!!! If I don't hear back from people I will delete them from the list. They can always sign back and be added later.

100% means no cheating!!! But if you do have a slip, just talk about it on the thread. We will support each other!

Come on guys! Sign up here or pm me so we can get this thing up and running again!!!

Gem xxx

Hi all, I am new to the forum but really want to sign up to this thread and am not sure how?

Here are my stats so far on Cambridge SS with NO cheating at all.

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 2lbs

Count me in its weigh in today am a little nervous :S No cheating soo far and am on day 41 :)

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 2lbs

Woo Hoo great weigh in this week 7 lbs off :)

10/10/11- WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
17/10/11 - Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
24/10/11 - Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
31/10/11 - Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
07/11/11 - Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
14/11/11 – WK 6 – Lost 7 lbs
Current Weight 14st 14lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 9lbs

Hello - I'd definitely like to join. 100% is the only way that works for me!

My stats as requested are;
sykesy:
loss this week: -4lbs

total loss: -30lbs
loss this month: -8lbs

Hi all Im Lea and would love it if you would let me join in xxx Im doing CD SS and have loads to lose to please help me as i think i will be doing this for quite some time x So if you are happy to have me that would be great x

Week 1 - 10lbs on 8/4/2012
week 2 on 15/4/2012

total lost so far 10lbs

wishing you all the most luck for your next weigh in xxxx

Hey, I'd love to join. I'm coming to the end of Day 1 SS. I've got 2 stone to lose and want to make sure this time it doesn't come back after I lose it. Good luck to everyone! x

Me too, started today and am really hungry already...have to keep looking at pics of mila kunis for thinspiration. I have my weight in on monday next week, would be please with a 4lb weight loss. I am hoping that SS gets easier....i'm struggling :(

Hi yes I would like to join, I started on Satuday so I am on day four now, Really struggled for the first two days but I have settled in nicely now! Feeling great and enjoying the diet. Drinking about 3litres of water a day to keep the hunger off though! My first weigh in is on friday night

Gem x

Is this tred still going? x

starting weight: 13st 10. Week one -9lb

Back