Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Heyyy well done all you fabulous losers this week x
Lynne x

Woo Hoo, just realised that yesterdays weigh in means that I have finally hit the 3 stone mark on CD. 3st 1lb to be precise. :bliss:This is the most weight I've ever lost on any diet at any time, so you can see why I'm pleased, especially when I add that to the 26lbs I lost on SW.:D I can't quite believe it's real.

Well done on the awesome losses guys!! =o)

Will be weighing myself on wednesday (I'll make sure it's before 12pm my time so you have results on time) It will only be after 3 days on ss, but I want to make wednesday my official weigh day!

Do I count my 10lb october loss from healthy eating? Or just count from when I started CD again?

Lemme know.

Hope everyone is having a great and fat busting day!!

Hi All

"JoolsPools I still need your figures for total loss so far and loss in October so far xxx"

Gem- I restarted this week, so my weigh in this week is my first one for this month. Just got weighed and I lost A FAB 7LB - WOOHOO

I'm really pleased and this site is such an inspiration, so thank you and well done to you all and lets carry on!

HI 2lbs loss for me this week

Well done everyone!!

well done Surfhunny, JoolsPools and Pretika! xxx

Spanglyrainbow-I have counted your 10lbs under total loss but it won't count for this weeks weigh in result as you weren't on CD at the time xxx

Hi soontobelittlegem,

Thanks very much. I am soooooo determined this time. Really fed up with being fat and hating myself every time I look in the mirror. I have been going swimming every morning doing 50 lengths and maybe in another week or two I will progress to the gym. Just didn't want to do too much too soon and make myself ill whilst my body is adjusting to the VLCD. Can't wait 'til next week. :D:D:D:superwoman::character00116:

Hi soontobelittlegem,

Thanks very much. I am soooooo determined this time. Really fed up with being fat and hating myself every time I look in the mirror. I have been going swimming every morning doing 50 lengths and maybe in another week or two I will progress to the gym. Just didn't want to do too much too soon and make myself ill whilst my body is adjusting to the VLCD. Can't wait 'til next week. :D:D:D:superwoman::character00116:

Good plan hun! xx

Consider me a member please i need support desperately and have heard you girls are good ina crisis.

Welcome saraian! We are the best in a crisis! Can you let me know how many lbs you have lost in October so far and if you have weighed in since Weds, I need your loss for that :) x

hello lovely people ive lost 5lbs this week im well chuffed :D so 5lbs this week.... 19lbs october loss....19lbs total loss.... xx

Hello, just wanted to say, I can't be in 100% club yet, even though I have had a weight loss of 3lb - so can I start from tomorrow and have my weigh in next week? x

Bunnyg-that's fine. You can start from next week no probs! x

sue121-well done!!! x

francesmag-perfect post of losses, thankyou! made my life so much easier!!! x

andju-welcome! i just need to know your loss for this week, and how many lbs you have lost in October so far. need the figures by 8pm if you want to be on this weeks chart x

saraian-will put you down for 5lbs then and your friday result will count for next week x

Results needed by 8pm for the following people...

andju (if you have one)
Dancing Queen
Diet4-40
JimmyShoo
kirsty2012
MR2 Owner
nightnight
Spanglyrainbow

apologies if you have already given me a reason e.g you aren't starting yet etc but i have a very short memory!!! x

Back