Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Hello!

Hi everyone! :sign0144:

I've been looking round the forums for some inspiration, so I thought its about time I joined in!

I'm not sure if I'm too late for this week, but I'm in the middle of my 2nd week on SS and here's my figures so far:

Wk1. -4lbs :clap:

weight.png

andju-welcome! i just need to know your loss for this week, and how many lbs you have lost in October so far. need the figures by 8pm if you want to be on this weeks chart x

Hi I dont weigh till tomorrow but my loss for October so far is 12lbs hope that helps xx
Actually yes I have if it finishes on a weds then this week I have lost 4lbs derr!!sorry for the complete stupidness of myself xx

And the result is...

Well done everyone for this week's losses. We have had some excellent results this week.

Our Slimmer of the Week award goes to.................................................
CD100CLUBSLIMMEROFTHEWEEKBADGE.gif

yasmine-samara
for her fantastic 19lbs loss!!! What an excellent start to her CD journey!!!!
Also, congratulations to all our new starters this week. You all had great first weigh in results!
Everybody's excellent results are to follow when I figure out how to get them on here!!!!

well done yasmine!! wow what a loss!..xx

What a fab idea - you can never have enough motivation. I'd love to be part of the 100% Club.

I started CD sole source on 7th October.

14.10.08 1st week - 10lbs loss :D
21.10.08 2nd week - 4lb loss :eek:

Val

Thanks guys,

I am sooooo happy. 19lb gone forever!!!!
everyone has done so well. Lets all stick together and work as a team and we can all help eachother get through this. All I can say is if you can manage it try and exercise (I went swimming 5 days last week doing 50 lengths per day) and drink, drink, drink!!!!! I just kept glugging on the water whenever I felt hungry. Thanks for all you're support!! :D

Congrats Yasmine! That's an awesome loss!!

I went for a run this morning - and now I feel buzzed haha I'm on such a high! Definitely going to be a regular thing!!

Had one milkshake so far today (it's 2:30pm)...going to have other 2 this evening.

Can't stop peeing today for some reason...the water is really getting to me haha

How has everyone's day been???

well done yasmine :D xx

Congrats Yasmine, very well done. Hope you do great this week too!!
Lynne x

Well done everyone!!

Congrats to Yasmin great weight loss and it sounds like you are very determined , and have set a great goal to ensure success!

;)

LOVIN the new badge Gem!!!

WD Yasmin fantastic result ....thats over a stone! I'm soooooooo jealous, keep going hun can't wait to see your result next week, you really are the incredible shrinking woman!

xxx

Hi everybody.
Posting and running (hairdressers this aft)
I lost 6 lbs today.:D:eek:
Lynne x

Lost 6 pounds this week!!

2/10/08 Week One Lost 1st 3lbs
9/10/08 Week Two Lost 8lbs 3oz
16/10/08 Week Three Lost 4lbs 8oz
23/10/08 Week Four Lost 6lbs

Total weight loss so far after three weeks - 2Stone 7lbs 11oz

evening gem 3lb loss this week ,20lb overall loss ,and 9lb for oct,and that concludes the voteing from soolaboola this week.lol............

Hi there.... well I've lost another 4 lbs this week.... hoorah..

So thats 15lbs so far in October
and 41lbs total loss (40.8 rounded up!!)

Well done everyone on last week and keep up the fantastic work.

Jules x

Back