Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Another loss!

Hi everyone!

I had my 2nd weigh in yesterday and I've lost another 4lbs, yay! :party0049:

SS isn't that bad once you get the hang of it!

Wk1. -4lb
Wk2. -4lb

hi all!! had my wi today and........ive lost another 5lbs!!;)...xx

well done moonface!...xx

Woo Hoo I lost 6lbs this week!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who's back?!?!

Hello everyone :)

Was so good at 100% ss in the beginning then about 5 weeks in a started nibbling, which led to about 5-6 weeks of messing about on the diet. Now today is my original starting day (Friday) and i want to start SSing 100% again in the run up to xmas.

So im signing up if you'll have me :-O

welcome fatgirl666! of course we will have you! just need to know you weigh in result for this week by tomorrow 8pm and also how many pounds you have lost in October altogether x

hi every one sorry i didint post my losses i i had none ive gained 15 pounds last ten days i restarted today with weight at 23 04 so no losses this month but a total loss of 43 pounds

so sorry for messing you about if i cant stick to it this week and get back in ketosis ill take my name off as i cant be messing you about xxxxxx

nightnight you will do it! don't give up! x

Hi everyone!

I had my 2nd weigh in yesterday and I've lost another 4lbs, yay! :party0049:

SS isn't that bad once you get the hang of it!

Wk1. -4lb
Wk2. -4lb

welcome MoonFace and well done! xx

congratulations to everyone who has weighed in. fantastic results!

unfortunately i only lost 1lb this week. am so miserable about it!!! i'm on 810 this week and i blame that. not happy!!! xxx

Hi Gem and welcome back,

HELP!!!!!!!!!
:break_diet:
I have had a terrible week and gained 9lb of the 19 I lost last week!! I am so upset with myself. I don't even know why I ended up eating after such a fabulous start. Once I started I couldn't stop. I kept telling myself that all was not lost and that it was just a blip and I would start again tomorrow but tomorrow never came :eek:

I had a good talk with my CDC this afternoon and she was really supportive and understanding and explained to me that I probably started to eat out of bad habit and I used food as a reward for doing so well which I know is the worst thing I could have done. I have got back on track today and hoping to get that 9lb back off and more for next week.

I was going swimming every morning in my first week which I think helped me stay motivated and focussed so I will be starting that up again from tomorrow. got my bag packed and in the car ready. So sorry to let you all down!!

sadly posting 9lb gain this week :cry:
total loss for oct 10lb
total loss 10lb

Hi everyone
Loss for this week 4lbs
Loss for October 15lbs
Total loss 46lb

Hi All

Week 3 weigh-in 2nite and another 4lbs off

Total weightloss for October 18lbs

Started CD SS 07.10.08 (not ready to disclose starting weight just yet!! LOL)

14.10.08 - 10lbs loss
21.10.08 - 4lbs loss
28.10.08 - 4lbs loss

Val

Don't fret honey, you can and will do this!!!
Think back to how great you felt when you lost that 19lbs and focus on that. That's what I do when I am feeling weak. Just keep focussing on your end goal and all the positives that will come out of losing the weight.

If you need to talk, we are here for you to rant at!!! xxx

Hi Gem and welcome back,

HELP!!!!!!!!!
:break_diet:
I have had a terrible week and gained 9lb of the 19 I lost last week!! I am so upset with myself. I don't even know why I ended up eating after such a fabulous start. Once I started I couldn't stop. I kept telling myself that all was not lost and that it was just a blip and I would start again tomorrow but tomorrow never came :eek:

I had a good talk with my CDC this afternoon and she was really supportive and understanding and explained to me that I probably started to eat out of bad habit and I used food as a reward for doing so well which I know is the worst thing I could have done. I have got back on track today and hoping to get that 9lb back off and more for next week.

I was going swimming every morning in my first week which I think helped me stay motivated and focussed so I will be starting that up again from tomorrow. got my bag packed and in the car ready. So sorry to let you all down!!

sadly posting 9lb gain this week :cry:
total loss for oct 10lb
total loss 10lb

Results by 8pm please!!!

Well done everyone on your losses! fab results!

I am still missing almost half of the club's results. So please get them to me by 8pm tonight xxx

Thanks Gem,

Firstly congratulations to everyone on your losses this week, you have all inspired me to get back on the wagon!!

I did some breathing and relaxation last night when I got into bed and I think it has really helped. I woke up feeling a lot more positive and somehow have managed to regain my focus and motivation. Got up to late to go swimming before my placement but will go tonight instead :D

I did have a fleeting moment this morning when I was doing breakfast for my little girls and I got a bowl out for me. I nearly had some rice crispies but told myself that me need to be slim and healthy was greater than my need to eat that cereal. I had tried the CD porridge in my first week and really didn't like it but I suppose I was comparing it to ordinary porridge so after talking to my CDC yesterday I decided to try it again so I bought just one which I ended up having this morning in place of the rice crispies and I feel great. I don't think I will ever be a mega fan of the porridge but I ate it and tried to convince myself it was really nice. Just about to go and have some soup for lunch (spicey tomato-yum yum).
I didn't get any bars this week because I think having them contributed to me starting to eat normal food so I think I will wait the full two weeks to be well into ketosis before I try them again.
Well I had my rant now....lol :D
Off to have my lunch.

Lins xxxx

Don't fret honey, you can and will do this!!!
Think back to how great you felt when you lost that 19lbs and focus on that. That's what I do when I am feeling weak. Just keep focussing on your end goal and all the positives that will come out of losing the weight.

If you need to talk, we are here for you to rant at!!! xxx

can I join?? I only started Cambridge sole source on Sunday and my 1st weigh in is 2night but Im committed to not cheating.......My daughter wont let me anyway hehehe!!!!

xxshellxx

of course you can! welcome to the club! i will need your result by 8pm if possible or i will carry it over to next week :) x

Back