Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Week 4 WI

Just had WI, A little bit dissapointed at 3lb loss.

:mad:

2st 5llbs loss in 6 weeks !

Hi guys

I am SSing and loving it actually. No hassle of eating and I have lost 2st 5lbs in 6 weeks (less 2 days). I hope I can continue. I have some concerns over reintroducing food but as I have another 5 or 6 stone to lose I am not thinking about it yet. I started as I said 6 weeks ago. Can I carry on Ssing until March do you think without adverse affects? Has anyone here done it?

Anyway roll on to lose a stone. so far in Nov I have lost 4lbs! Can I join in?

Mand x

sorry gem i thought i posted but must have forgot sorry!!!
i sts this week! next wi monday so will post when i get back....xx

no worries jan, i knew your result from the shrinking violets thread anyway :p xxx

welcome superstar and well done mooee!! xxx

hi Gem. I read your blog and was inspired, don't know how you keep on track with all your trials. Your doing fantastic so don't give up. I'm gonna try and be as motivated as you
J

aww thanks Jayne! you will do great i'm sure!

well done Big Bird! fantastic news!!!

just got back from weigh in and i lost 7lbs!!! so pleased!!!! xxx

gem, thats fantastic. having a final preparatory sort out, found last time that when I felt in control of weight issues ie on sole source, the rest of my life just kind of fell into place, even had clean make up brushes and tidy shoe rack. Hope the same happens this time as I've so much stuff to get done

oh god i wish that would happen to me jayne!!!

cd seems to be the only thing in my life that i feel in control of. if it wasn't for that and my lovely OH i would have gone mad by now i think!!! mind you, things are looking up! hopefully moving house the week after next yay! x

Yay congrats Gem, that's fab!! My WI's not far off now (Monday). I can hardly wait!! :)

How odd Jayne, I am EXACTLY the same. The flat got a blitzing today and my make-up bags (well 2 out of 4) got brutally sorted and cleaned. Have to confess I havent got round to the brushes yet but thats tomorrows job! Have sorted out old/big clothes and taken them to the Scope recycle bin at Tescos and feel really refreshed and relaxed now!! Having a mega sort-out tomorrow now that the place is tidy, too-big clothes will be binned, old shoes will be chucked, toiletries and make up will be organised in draws... THERE WILL BE NO MERCY hahahahaha.....

... am I going mad?! x

well done Gem! my weigh in tomorrow, feel so much better since I joined 100% club, helping me keep on track, although I did slip up yesterday at my daughters birthday meal, well after, Only had green salad and protein at meal, but came home and had TWO pieces of cake! back on ss today and rest of the cake is in the bin!

Last edited:
1 measley pound Gem grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hi all can I join the 100% club please? my first wi is on Tuesday so I will post here on Wednesday morning

Hi everyone!

Miss Piggy:
loss this week: -3lbs

total loss: -22lbs
loss this month: -3lbs

a little disappointed but weigh in was 2 days early so maybe....just maybe....it might have been better!! We'll see next week!!!

Hi Gem, amazing weight loss this week - well done you - and everyone else too!!

My weigh in was this morning - 6.5lbs off so thats 34.5lbs in total and 12lbs so far in November.

Good luck everyone with weigh ins this week.

hi gem, 4lbs for me this week!!....xx

Back