Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Hey Gem - I started CD and just got back from WI.... result: 19lbs (that's one stone five lbs) off this week (my first WI). Can't believe it!! Can we start my 'loss so far' from 0 (so my new loss so far is 19lbs) as I can't remember my original start weight!

Superb result Wannabslim

Congrats on a superb loss this week.

:D

HI Gem
sorry to be thick (am over 40 and it is a computer) - have found where to get the i'm in the cd 100% club glittery thing from but when I try to put it in using user cp edit signature it says theres no room, do I put it somewhere else or is there an easy way . Just trying to ignore the rumbling tummy and drinking more water, just coming to the end of day 2, have a banging headache and a very clean house, so doing ok really, it will be worth it next tues when I get weighed. Just going to spend a penny again

Hi Jayne23 - you need to have more posts to get more signature space - think it increases when you have 50 posts so get posting and you'll soon have space for your 100% cd signature line.

thanks Deb, will get posting, Day 3 today and still going strong, house getting tidier by the day. Roll on next tues for next CD counsellor weigh in, will do own weigh in tomorrow and post, know it will only be day 4 but its somewhere to start
J

I'm into week 5 now Jayne and I still weigh myself every day - there's sometimes no shift but most days there's a little shift down the way so dont feel you shouldnt weigh in between your CDC weigh in's - its all motivation!

How are you feeling today - headache any better? I had terrible headaches and leg cramps for the first 4 or 5 days and a minor niggly headache for about a week after that but feel great now so stick with it, it will pass and you'll be feeling fabulous before you know it! Glugging water also becomes second nature and you feel odd if you dont have a glass at the side of you after a while. The peeing lessens too which is a bonus!!

Are you doing soul source?

Hey

Hey Gem
3 and a half lbs for me this week which is 11 and 3 quarters all together!

xxxxxx:):p

well done shelly and serena!

jayne23 the only thing i would say about weighing between weigh ins is that scales vary massively and what your scales say might not be what your CDC's scales say x

Hi everyone 4lb off for me this week, 6lb for November and 52lb altogether. Well done to everyone who has already posted losses for this week.

thanks for the advice guys, think your right Gem, so will try and avoid the scales. Dizzy, the headache has gone but feeling a bit agitated and tired. Have massive to do list and am going at it big style. Just trying to keep busy as its easier to do that than sit and brood, or veg in front of the tv (which is very near the kitchen)
would go to bed but have to go into work for a meeting at 10.30 (don't ask)

Can i join please? Just started back last week with first WI on Monday with 2lb loss, total loss to date is on my signature (sorry had put on whilst on hol and cant remember) so my total for Nov is only 2lb but started on SS yesterday and so far so good.

First weigh in in November - 3lbs loss - which is amazing considering I had a planned week off to take account of two birthday parties and a ball all in the one week. I can only assume that I would have had a fab loss last week if I had been able to make my weigh-in. At least i'm going in the right direction and a stone and a half in 5 weeks is still really good result for me.

Val x

Started 07.10.08:-
14.10.08 - 10lbs loss
21.10.08 - 4lbs loss
28.10.08 - 4lbs loss
11.11.08 - 3lbs loss

Hello,
I have just started CD yesterday so have not had my 1st weigh in. I have my weigh in every Tuesday so will update you next week.

Can some one please help :help2: me with all the signiture stuff How do I put the badge on.... I love it by the way :party0038:

Started Cambridge: 11 Nov 08
Start Weight: 14.7 Stone
Goal Weight: 10 Stone

having a good week 3 days back on ss after the birthday party at weekend, after which I cheated on Sunday, feel like I've lost more weight but resisted jumping on the scales

Back