Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Well done..

Well done Gem,:D

Thanks Jayne23...
As far as coping with the cold water...I now live in a collection of big thick jumpers (including in bed), and 2 T-shirts, which is helping big time with the CD coldness!:eek:

I find that if I set up 6 - 8 small (50cl) bottles of water in the fridge, I can drink them easier than a 2lt bottle...don't know why! I find it takes me ages to get down one large bottle. Where as the small bottles are a few good glugs and they are gone! So its seems easier to drink 3 of them by lunch time and repeat in the afternoon.

I then leave the empties by the sink, so I know where I am up to! Refill at bedtime and then back in the fridge for the next day!

Thats the theory...I'll see if it works again next week!

yeh real food!

Just found some receipes to use - i am so happy gonna make the crisp right now! - if anybody knows do you have to eat them within 15mins? thanks xx

Chocolate Muffin
1. Put a little BOILING WATER into a ramekin dish or microwavable mug (about 2 desert spoons to begin with you can add more later if needed).
2. Add the chocolate pack & mix to a thick paste. Put into the microwave on high for just under a minute – if it looks a little bit soggy in the middle, put it back in for about 10 seconds or so. Then enjoy.

This can be made with other flavour foodpacks as well. The caramel one turns into a syrup sponge type pudding and is particularly tasty.

A slightly different version of the muffin can be made by saving some of your nut Flapjack, add it to the mix & it tastes like a brownie. Or when making chocolate muffins add a couple of teaspoons of the raspberry powder or water flavourings to make a sweeter muffin.

Latte
Make up the vanilla pack as a hot shake; add a teaspoon of coffee & some tablet sweeteners to taste.

Ice cream
Put 11 ice cubes in a powerful liquidiser & crush the ice, add a sweet food pack – add a small amount of water, about 2 tbsp & liquidise for about 5 minutes. You may need to stir in between; you’ll end up with a nice bowl of ice cream.

Chicken stuffing
Mix as you would do for a chocolate muffin, but use a packet of chicken soup instead. Cook in microwave for about 1 and a half mins, depending on how dry you like it.

Chocolate bar
Mix chocolate pack with a bit of water until you have a thick paste, then spread onto some tin foil and freeze for an hour or more.

Mars bar - as for chocolate bar, but with half of vanilla and half of the chocolate. Milky bar - as for chocolate bar, but make just with vanilla –gorgeous. Caramac - as for chocolate bar, but make just with the caramel.

Black Forest Gateau mix.
10 ice cubes, chocolate pack, 8oz water & 1.5tsp of fruits of the forest flavouring. Blitz in a smoothie maker or try your blender.

Cheesecake smoothie
Vanilla pack, 10 ice cubes, 8oz water, 1tsp St. Clements flavouring & blitz in a smoothie maker or try your blender.

Chocolate Biscuit
Take sparkling water & mix with a chocolate pack& then add a pinch of salt, about 2 tbsp water, increase if needed to make thick paste. Put onto a small plate, rounded into a biscuit shape. Bake in the microwave for about 2.5 minutes.

Ice-lollies
Make up the fruit of the forest or St.Clements – a bit stronger than you’d normally make, as your taste dictates – put into lolly moulds and freeze.

Chicken crisps / Thai chilli
This recipe is even better if you use a Teflon mat, it’s a bit like a sheet of greaseproof paper but you can wipe it clean. Mix a packet of soup with about 2 tbs of water until you get a thick paste, spread the mixture on the mat or greaseproof paper in a circle, microwave for about 2 mins. It will go crispy, then you can break up into smaller crisp size pieces.

After eight chocolate treat
Add strong cold peppermint tea to chocolate mix, I prefer this as a thick paste like a mousse, but you could have it as a hot chocolate mint drink or cold. Yummy

Chocolate Fudge
1 packet of chocolate 1/4 cup of hot water 2 or more sweeteners canderel 1tsp of coffee (if you like) mix well – it should look like a thick chocolate soup. Microwave it for 2 mins. It comes out as a thick gooey mess, which tastes like fudge!

Chocolate Pudding and Chocolate Sauce
Microwave most of the choc pack like a muffin but keep some aside and mix into a thick paste whilst the muffin is cooking. Take muffin out and smear with thick choc goo and eat. It really does taste nice and cools the muffin down. This could be done with vanilla icing too

Chocolate Custard
Dissolve a sweetener in approx 70mls of hot water. Add a chocolate pack, microwave for approx 40 secs. Makes a lovely hot chocolate custard. A whole pack of this was a bit sickly for me though, so next time I used half the quantities and had it on top of a muffin.

Poppadoms
Mix a soup pack with a very small amount of water (about 5 dessert spoons), into a smooth paste, spread on a plate or greaseproof paper and microwave for about 2 mins. Let it settle, when golden take out let it cool then peel off and enjoy. Be careful to not overcook as this makes them taste slightly bitter.

Black Forest Cookie
Add 1 chocolate pack to sparkling water (3 tbs give or take) add fruits of the forest flavour (half teaspoon) put in the microwave for one minute (let it settle) and you have the fluffiest cookie

whoo i lost 5lbs this week...:p well done every1 who lost thats 5lbs this week... 5lbs nov.. 27lbs in total

Sorry I've neglected this thread. Partly because I had nothing to report last week.

Loss this week: 2lbs
Total loss: 47lbs
Loss this month: 2lbs

don't worry Frances! i knew you would return! if you are anything like me you have signed up for so many challenges you can't remember which ones!!!

i did notice you have signed up for the 3 months to christmas 3st off thread but haven't updated at all. might be worth paying a visit to see what a huge chunk of weight you have lost since signing up!!! xxx

4lbs off for me this week.

xx

Hello everyone,
I collected my packs this afternoon and I start first thing tomorrow morning. I have done CD before, but not very well. This time I am very determined. It also helps that I am not part of a group so my willpower will not be tested by others telling me how they cheated.
Looking forward to seeing the pounds melt away. :)

Hi Gem - Cngrats you are storming away :0) - WI Saturday only lost 1lb sadly and i am off to Jersey Xmas shopping so hope not to disgrace my self.
This week 1lb
Nov - 5lb
So far 52lb
Gem as i am away i dont WI till 29/11.Will post result on that day.Fingers X

Good morning everybody.
Well done with the losses. xx
My mum is back in hospital with pneumonia and heart failure. She has started to pick up a little but is on constant oxygen.
I am still not well and am going to the doctors again this afternoon to see what the heck is going on with me. I dont feel well enough to go to visit my mum this afternoon and I am so frightened of giving her this virus or whatever it is that I have. Its a nightmare.
Hold on for me girls, i will be back as soon as I can/
Lynne x

Hey everyone......
Only lost 1lb this week......was really shocked cos I havent cheated.......but when I came home I fond i still had 10 sachets from the previous week so my counselor says my body must have panicked n retained water.....so have been strict wih myself this week makin sure I have the three a day!!!

well done everyone we are doing soooo well

xxxxxxxxx

Well done gem keep going and we will be calling you skinnygem!!
well i did lose 1lb this week and i was so amazed at that!!

lynne hope you feel better soon and your mum...xx

well done to everyone who has lost x

welcome to christy75x!!! x

sorry to hear about your mum Lynne. hope you and she both recover soon! x

notsoweeshelly you must must MUST have all your packs you naughty girl! lol x

Hiya, I've MIA for a couple of weeks sorry. I put on 2.5lbs last week - oops. But this week I've lost 6.5lbs woo hoo. I'll leave you to work that one out Gem lol.

well done everyone. I've lost 3lb this week, I'm a bit disappointed cause I haven't cheated. I weighed myself on my scales this morning and then again when I got home from work before I went for offical weigh in, and I weighed 1 lb heavier I've drunk about 2.5 lt of water today before weigh in, could this be the reason.

Back