Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Yasmin-Samara OMG thats fantastic:eek: 8lbs in 5 days!! keep it up we only really need 3.5lb per week to hit our target so anything else is a bonus.My scales are nomally a pound less than CDC's so she must of got them fixed as I gained a 1lb throughout the day. Isnt it exciting knowing that possibly by christmas we could be 2stone lighter or more. Im ssing through til January what plan r u on?and are u having a break over christmas?

Well done on your weightloss Trisha xx

Hi ,

I'm not sure about having any time off over Christmas. I will have to see how much I have lost by then. If I do it will only be for 2 or 3 days. I certainly wouldn't want to stay off the plan longer than that. I am on ss plan but I get 4 shakes/portions a day 'cos I am 5' 11" tall. You said you are doing ssing til January, does that mean you won't be having your Christmas dinner??????

Hello everyone!!!

Well done on everyone who has lost this week so far!!! Great results!!! Welcome to our new members aswell!!!

Yasmin Samara Im not sure if i do it right but what i do is - mix it into a smooth paste then put it on a baking paper on a plate and microwave until it looks crispy mine normal take between 1-2 mins - if you go back a few pages on this thread I posted loads of recipies that i found this will tell u how to do it properly.

Good Luck xx

Well done little gem ive been looking at your weight losses and they are always fantastic do u do anything else apart from your jazzercise? xx

Hi POUND PRINCESS, thanks for the wishes of luck. The move went okay and we are in and mostly unpacked!
I do Jazzercise twice a week for an hour each time and that is all I do. Considering upping it to 2hrs each time as I really need to get rid of my bingo wings!!!!! x

is it to late to join??
my weigh in is a monday but will post on the wednesday

loss this week 8lbs (first week)
loss total 8lbs (he he)
loss this month 8lbs

is that right??
xxxx

Perfect emmie83! welcome to the club! x

Hello -I appear to have missed updating here -sorry

weight end Oct 16st 02lb
weigh in 24/11/08 15st 03lb
next weigh in will be 1/12/08 so for Nov 13 pounds

Ho hum at least its going down :)

Imac, well done! How much did you lose at your last weigh in hun? x

DON'T FORGET!!!! It's results night tonight so I need all your results by 8pm if you want to be in the running for Slimmer of the Week this week! x

Nope no christmas dinner for me we all go to my mums for dinner and then on boxing day I do all the cooking normally for 10 people, it wont bother me though as Ive cooked for the past three weeks and it hasn't bothered me (well it did for the first few days). Some of the food I loved now smells horrible ?? The biggest part will be not drinking alcohol thought I would miss it loads as I usually drank far too much of a weekend but that again aint been a problem (up to now). My liver and stomach will be wondering whats happening lol.

missed reporting but here it is anyway , 5lb off, this week but just fell off the wagon, (ham and peanuts, protein I guess but nevertheless feel despicable), going to drink more water and then soak in the bath, then go to work tonight with no shakes, sleep all day tomorrow then maybe will still be in ketosis
J:break_diet:

Hiya gem, nice to see you back.
We are like ships in the night lol.
I dont get weighed till morning.
Wish me luck everybody,
Lynne x

I fell of the wagon too. 2 biscuits ahhh, don't know why ! must get back to ss tomorrow. I bet I'm out of ketosis

:break_diet:

I cannot believe what I did this evening.
I was desperate for food, I felt I had to eat something, then the thought just grew and grew in my head. I kept trying to persuade myself that I would be quite happy with a cup of tea, tried it and it didnt work. Sat there for a little longer, tried to read the paper to take my mind of the cravings but that didnt work either. So i picked up my purse, grabbed my car keys slapped my shoes on and headed for the chippy!!!
I didnt put a coat on or a scarf just went as I was, didnt check for panda eyes, or dirty face, didnt brush my hair, nothing!!
So I sped hell for leather to the chippy, its about a mile away in town, and my mouth was watering in anticipation of the chips and meat and potato pie.
What did I do when I got there!!! I DROVE RIGHT PAST AND CAME STRAIGHT HOME !!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go me !!
lol
Lynne x

I cannot believe what I did this evening.
I was desperate for food, I felt I had to eat something, then the thought just grew and grew in my head. I kept trying to persuade myself that I would be quite happy with a cup of tea, tried it and it didnt work. Sat there for a little longer, tried to read the paper to take my mind of the cravings but that didnt work either. So i picked up my purse, grabbed my car keys slapped my shoes on and headed for the chippy!!!
I didnt put a coat on or a scarf just went as I was, didnt check for panda eyes, or dirty face, didnt brush my hair, nothing!!
So I sped hell for leather to the chippy, its about a mile away in town, and my mouth was watering in anticipation of the chips and meat and potato pie.
What did I do when I got there!!! I DROVE RIGHT PAST AND CAME STRAIGHT HOME !!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go me !!
lol
Lynne x
Instead of beating yourself up about getting in the car in the first place, you should be congratulating yourself for resisting temptation whilst it was in your grasp. I wish I was that strong!!!!

lol I know, I am really chuffed. It was soooo close lol.
Weigh in tomorrow morning !! EEeekkkk!
Lynne x

Sorry it's late, I keep staying the same, so it is hard to keep track of my monthly losses!

Loss this week: 4lbs
Total loss: 51lbs
Loss this month: 6lbs

Well done wizzbang reisisting- its really really hard when you have an idea in your head and cant get rid of it, I too really struggled yesterday and felt hungry?? (dont know why coz i still should be in ketosis). Just think when you getting weighed the feelin you feel when the scales go down and then the satisfaction but pure guilt you would have had for the sake of a few greasy chipped potatos and & a crusty overbaked cheap meat pie (ive tried to make it sound horrible lol) good luck at your weigh in xx

hi there
I'm so fed up at the moment its great to have this site to get back on track with.
my weight loss this week was 4lbs which brought me to 213 lbs. My next weigh in is Monday, which is then December ....!!
Keep going down
with love x

Hello 100%'ers,

I just wanted to post quickly on here as we are looking for a new team member for the Shrinking Violets, if you are interested, can post at least a couple of times a week and would like the support of a friendly team, pop on to our team thread (Team 10 The Shrinking Violets) in the CD TEAMS sub forum and introduce yourself.

Sorry to post on your thread Gem but i think you will agree we want a committed new team member and i think this is the place to find them!

xxxx

Hi everybody Ive had my weight in and its a bit complicated but here goes.

Today I lost 7lbs
but i am only 2.5 lbs less than i was when I was weighed on 30th october because as you know I have been poorley.
my weight now is 18st 9lbs
i started at 21st 10.5lbs
so I have lost in total 3st 1.5 lbs in 12 weeks, three of which have been bad . once gain because of illness and two no weighs because of the same illness.
All in all I am really pleased!!!
Go Cambridge !!! What a blinkin diet!!
Lynne x
Hope you can sort that lot out gem xx lol

RESULTS!!!

Well done again ladies, another fantastic week!!!

The Slimmer of the Week this week is.....
CD100CLUBSLIMMEROFTHEWEEKBADGE.gif

emmie83!!!

Well done and welcome to the club!

Hope everyone has a fantastic week this week!

wizzbang, have put you down at losing 2.5lbs this week as you are 2.5lbs lighter than you last were on my sheet :) well done!!! also well done on avoiding the chippy!!!

thinkthincd, i agree we do need a committed team member!!! any takers yet?!? x

Attachments

• THE CD 100% CLUB RESULTS.jpg
    THE CD 100% CLUB RESULTS.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 32
Thanks gem, thats what I thought was the best way to do it too, complicated otherwise lol.

Well done Emmie xxx
Lynne x

oooohhhh i wasnt expecting that!!!!!
lol im betting it was coz it was my first week!! still its great!!
thanks!!!
xxxxx

Back