Re-offender Back For More...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lou, 26 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Lou

Lou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Well hello my lovlies. I'm back again for another go. I have managed to put on 1st 11lbs since my last TFR attempt and I'm not proud of myself :cry:, especially seen as how my sister and hubby have both lost 5 stones + and have kept the weight off.

Anyway, today is my first day back on TFR and I've managed until lunchtime without cheating so all is going well :clap: Actually I loved this diet last time, I found that once I'd got that first week over with that the motivation you got from the nice weight losses kept you on the straight and narrow. Roll on next Monday, wish me luck :D
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Lou. I remember you on this from last year. I'm a reoffender too!!

Good luck with your restart, you know the drill so just drink plenty of water and stay positive. You'll have that excess off in no time!

4. Lou

Lou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Thanks Bev. Last time I did the diet was in the middle of winter and I remember being so cold all the time, I'm just hoping that I won't feel quite so chilly during the summer months

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I was the same Lou. I started the very beginning of January but this time started beginning of May and what a difference it makes! Hardly been cold at all this time, sometimes the just the tip of my nose but that's about it. When I started last time we had loads of snow as well so that didn't help!

How are you finding it restarting then? I found it fine, hope you are too.

6. Lou

Lou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    W8
    So far so good. Back to the 4,743 trips to the loo everyday, but hey ho it's worth it in the end :)

7. ohtobeslinky

ohtobeslinky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Orlistat
    Welcome back! And good luck with it this time round! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.