Re-offender Back For More...

Lou

Silver Member
Well hello my lovlies. I'm back again for another go. I have managed to put on 1st 11lbs since my last TFR attempt and I'm not proud of myself :cry:, especially seen as how my sister and hubby have both lost 5 stones + and have kept the weight off.

Anyway, today is my first day back on TFR and I've managed until lunchtime without cheating so all is going well :clap: Actually I loved this diet last time, I found that once I'd got that first week over with that the motivation you got from the nice weight losses kept you on the straight and narrow. Roll on next Monday, wish me luck :D
xxx

Hi Lou. I remember you on this from last year. I'm a reoffender too!!

Good luck with your restart, you know the drill so just drink plenty of water and stay positive. You'll have that excess off in no time!

Thanks Bev. Last time I did the diet was in the middle of winter and I remember being so cold all the time, I'm just hoping that I won't feel quite so chilly during the summer months

I was the same Lou. I started the very beginning of January but this time started beginning of May and what a difference it makes! Hardly been cold at all this time, sometimes the just the tip of my nose but that's about it. When I started last time we had loads of snow as well so that didn't help!

How are you finding it restarting then? I found it fine, hope you are too.

So far so good. Back to the 4,743 trips to the loo everyday, but hey ho it's worth it in the end :)

Welcome back! And good luck with it this time round! xxx

Back