Re, re, restart and a new week!

sorcha

Likes to change diets...
Well started again last Weds and was 100% for 3 days...then started slipping. Ok didnt full on binge but I have got to stop this thinking that a little wont hurt...it does!!!

I have changed my signature again as I want this to be a fresh start and I keep seeing the weight that I lost with LL getting further away and its depressing me:(.

So no more faffing about, head down and get on with it!!

Hope everyone has a good day:)

Lol...yeah I know! Trouble is my hubby...bless him ( not) didnt like me doing LL as I couldn't go out and eat/drink with him. So he was really happy when I started eating again when on holiday last year and keeps going on and on about how nice it is to be able to go out again and have a few drinks/meal.
I keep starting mid week and then by the weekend hes like "so you can drink now can't you?" and me being the idiot I am think one wont hurt ...but it does as it leads into drink/food melt down.
So tonight I'm going to sit the bugger down and TELL him that I need him to support me and make him realise I need to do this!!
I have asked youngest daughter (14) and youngest son (15) to cook for a few days so I can be selfish! My oldest son (19) has moved back home and is a good person to have around as he is very black and white and helps alot by saying things like" Mum...your getting fat again"....some might take offence...I just see it as him being honest!

sorcha said:
So tonight I'm going to sit the bugger down" !

:) made me laugh!!

You have to be selfish. You are doing this for you and your hubby needs to support you. It's hard enough without having temptation put in your way.

There's always room to have some working solution days too. A lot of my social life is goi out for meals with groups of friends, which I've continued to do. Some times I'll take a bar, but other times I'll eat a low carb thing, like steak & salad, or chicken &salad. However, the important thing is working out what's right for you and then being clear with your family about what it will mean for them too. Good luck, this diet is fantastic, and can really help you to achieve your goals

Thats the problem at ther moment cybill...once I start adding food, I think ' oh f**k it' and continue eating/drinking!
I have to take myself away from social situations that involve food for a while.Its all my own fault as I have no self control!
Thanks for advice/ideas though...and well done on your weightloss...brilliant:D

Hi sorcha I'm restarting and when I caved in on 3rd day in the night because I could sleep with hunger I thought I would have a tin of tuna but then that left me raiding the fridge so I know how you feel. I think I couldve got through it to day 3 if I had slept.

Back