Re-Start 1st January 2010 - buddy group

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
hi everyone

The countdown has begun......tomorrow will be my re-start on sole source, hopefully for 12 weeks, but i will see how it goes, day by day. Last time I did 6 weeks of sole source and then completed my journey on 810 (or what was then 790).......

So......anyone want to join in with my buddy group? This is for anyone starting on the 1st January - we have a tough weekend to get through but I am hoping that by starting tomorrow by monday I shall be in ketosis and well on my way!

Good luck to everyone who is re-starting tomorrow - we can do this!!!!

XXX

Hello Jodie i was ment to restart on monday but been putting it off still lol. My CD is sat on the kitchen table lol, I am back to shift 10 lbs to get to my dream weight of 10 stone.!
Im currently on ww maintaining my weight loss but will be on board on satday morning now.!

hi Shanny
Good luck - that 10lbs will come off in no time at all :)

I will start SSing tomorrow now i need a break from all this christmas foods anyway.!!!!

How much are you wanting to loose this time?? x

I am hoping to be with you tomorrow ladies, I have a weeks supply and will ring my counsellor once I have reached day 5. Fingers crossed!

Hi there,
I'm restarting as well, although I'm doing it today. I just really felt ready to go today so thought there was no point in putting it off any more. If your mind is ready, it's better to just go for it I reckon!
I lost 5 stone on Sole Source originally but then put it all back on and more within a year. Now I have 7 stone to lose and am hoping to keep it all of this time using the experience from last time to avoid post Cambridge pitfalls!
Good Luck ladies, the first 2 weeks are always the worst but if you can get through them you're golden!
xxxx
Lucy

Count me in!

I did Sole Source back in August 2008 and lost 7st in 6 months. I have put it all back on except for a stone and a half :(

This year is going to be a good year! I'm going to get it shifted once and for all!!! x

Hi There! Im starting tomorrow too!
I done SS last year and lost 4 stone, but put it all back on more or less. Ive now found this web site which seems ace, so lets hope i can shift this 7 stone by July (my target date is 5th July). Ive learned from my last experice:-
1. Not to fall off the wagon unless its done constructively
2. When i get to my thinnest weight to date, not to think im invinsible and fall off the wagon.

Lets do it in 2010!

I'm up for restarting (again!!) tomorrow as well I have put on 8 lbs over Christmas and have been struggling to restart since boxong day, I really want to get to goal.

can i join in too pls? lost loads in 2008, struggled in 2009, and 2010 is my last ditch attempt:rolleyes:
need to lose 45lb, but would be happy with 30!!
Tracy
ps i started yesterday, so cheating slightly, been on 810 for the last 2 days, had 2 cherry tomatoes:eek:, but thats ok, new year new me, at least it wasnt 2 packets of crisps, lol!

Hi ladies, thanks for all joining!!! great to see such positivity all round! I am looking to lose 4 stone so really want to get things moving swiftly with sole source....just had a chinese takeaway round at my mums so thats me done now for a good few months! Actually feel sick of all the food after christmas and really looking forward to my body feeling detoxed and refreshed! Speak to everyone in the morning! XX

Happy new year EVERYONE right today it is back on CD got nothing planned for today..

Im looking forward to feeling un bloated now.! x
Good luck let's all stick to the plan without any cheats x

morning and happy new year!!

got throug last night, but it was hard, day 3 today and i was starving last night, cramps,headache etc, im doing 810 so should be ok....
:rolleyes:i guess i need to get all the toxins out of systems
well good luck if you are starting today
tracy x

Can I join you ladies too? I am starting on Monday - it's my wedding anniversary on Sunday so having a meal and then thats it!!
I too did well in 08 then had a half-ar8ed attempt 09 but I am ready for a new start now!!
I will be around til the summer as I have about 5.5 stone to lose and need to concentrate on the plans too this time!!
Good luck all those starting over the next few days!

Hiya, can I join you lovely people? I'm restarting on Monday as I'm away this weekend visiting relatives who I didn't get to see over Christmas as was ill, so will start when I get back from there.

Hope you all had a lovely time last night :) xxx

Happy New Year everyone! I am feeling positive and since I have only just woken up, nothing has passed my lips. A good start! x

count me in

Happy new year all

Im restarting after losing in 2007 for my wedding and putting it all back on. Hoping to lose more this time.
Started today and im hungry.
Love this website for all the lovely people and great support.

Happy New Year everyone.

I'm still feeling pretty rough with a cold and thumping headache, but determined to succeed this time, new year and a new start and this time I will get to goal! Good luck everyone

Back