Re-Start 1st January 2010 - buddy group

jazzmars14 -- If fear of your CD helps keep you on target, then that's a good thing I guess. Good luck with your weigh in.

MM

Morning all!
Hope everyone had a great weekend - I always find them the most difficult to stay on track! So I hope you all did great!
Today is a week since I started and have lost 14lb so far. Am really pleased. Hoping I can keep it up!
Happy Monday everyone!
xxxx
Lucy

Ive got weigh in on Wednesday so will be doing SS until then, to try and get back in ketosis or she'll kill me. lol
Hope everything is ok now
Today is a week since I started and have lost 14lb so far.
Wow thats fantastic well done!

Im on day 6 and WI is tomorrow but it's going to be nowhere near Lucy's. Whats your secret?;)

Last edited:
Yay yay another 6lb off it just shows being good works. Shame im naughty other weeks.

Miss JT, well done on the 6lbs loss. I admire you and others that manage to go back to CD, lord knows how often I have tried to do that.

I'm now doing SW. I joined last night and have 19lbs to get to target, which means a 9lbs gain since last summer :sigh:

So far today I have been really good, tin of tuna, grapes, blueberries and coffee (made with my milk allowance). Tonight I am going to make a chilli, which is free food and have some rice to go with it. So plenty of Syns to have later if I get desperate lol.

Keep up the good work hon and sorry to have mentioned food on your thread. xx

Miss JT, well done on the 6lbs loss. I admire you and others that manage to go back to CD, lord knows how often I have tried to do that.

I'm now doing SW. I joined last night and have 19lbs to get to target, which means a 9lbs gain since last summer :sigh:
Hi Chelsea great to hear from you :D I'm not sure why your pulling yourself down about 9lbs I put on 8 just over xmas:eek: I love the SW diet but after CD it wasnt for me when I was let loose of food. SW does work and the plus is you can eat, then menu sounds yummy. Good luck with it. When was the engagement party?

Hi Chelsea great to hear from you :D I'm not sure why your pulling yourself down about 9lbs I put on 8 just over xmas:eek: I love the SW diet but after CD it wasnt for me when I was let loose of food. SW does work and the plus is you can eat, then menu sounds yummy. Good luck with it. When was the engagement party?

The engagement party is on 27th February. :party0051:Jess is back CDing and in 5 days has lost 6lbs, so she is well chuffed. I am hoping that I've got rid of a stone by then, which will leave me 5lbs off target and slimmer than I have been for quite a few years. Just in time to parade in front of the ex outlaws lol. Hopefully, all being well, I will be able to put some nice pics up of Jess and me!!!!

Hi Lorrayne, how are you and Jess? Yes, it's Jaycey back again - and I put on TWO STONE since I stopped CD last year! (I blame Xmas for the downfall!!) I went back to my counsellor last night and have started again today (how can you go back to any other diet, you turncoat, lol?! ;) ) Surely Jess can't have put any weight on, she's a counsellor now, isn't she?

Update me with your news! :)

Back