Step 1 Sole Source Re-Start again -thin for xmas

Thank you!! Not messing with the plan this time! That costs too much!! Spend all that money to go and put the weight back on is bonkers!!! Lesson learnt...the hard way lol!!! Xxx

I have about 3 weeks worth of WeightMatters shakes that I ordered and not used...I'm using them as my CWP back ups if I need an extra shake at anytime instead of giving into temptation and eating!!

Yes I agree mrs Bligh thats what i said too much money to be messing about need to do it properly this time wanna start 2014 thin and Cambridge free

Same here huni! I am going to change the way I react to this diet once I'm at goal, before, I'd feel like I had deprived myself in someway, and the only way to make myself feel better was to eat the cake aisle at Asda!
Madness!!!
So I'm trying to address some of those issues along the way, by basically admitting my problem is with keeping it off, I've lost loads of weight, lots of times, and yet I'm still huge?!?!
Some soul searching being done this time!!!!
Xxx

I know me too ive decided that when im at goal im going to ww to maintain my weight as i dont wanna be doing this anymore after Xmas been on this too long

I considered that as I'm a WW gold member and once I'm back at their goal weight I can weigh for free!!! As I said I'm an expert dieter, completely useless maintainer lol!!!! Xxx

That's what im like lol but im determined this time think im more focused now and ww is best for me as it tells me how many points i can have cant so slimming world as i tske the eat as much as u like literally lol

Guys, thanks for suggesting WW for maintaining! I think that's a great idea!! I prefer the idea of points rather than SW as I tried SW and just ended up eating huge portions of good food and still staying pudgy!!

Hi mrs b i got almost 7 stone so long way to go ut last year i did i lost almost 5 in 12 weeks so determined this year to get there what about u ?

Tillye - its onl way i think i will be able to maintain to be honest otherwise i may just go back to pig out mode and im like u sw was my excuse to eat far too much crap

I'm on week 6, lost 18lb so far... WI on Fri but should be Weds, so I'm a bit all over the place, my CDC having chemo, so I see her as and when I can, but will hopefully mainly be Wednesdays, when's urs? Xxx

Aaah chemo bloody hell :-( mine is weds first one after i decided to restart last week :) so hoping its good one to keep me going in the zone for Xmas 18lb is an amazing loss thats dead good x

Since I started reading this thread I've become more and more focused on Christmas as a goal date... is it slightly obsessive to be planning Christmas dinner in July? :p What would you all have for Christmas dinner if you were to stick to whatever CD step you're on at the moment/ or plan for whatever step you'll be on by then? Would love some ideas!!

I'm on SS+ at the moment so I reckon I'd have:
Starter: half my protein allowance as prawns - sprinkled with a little chilli powder for flavour;
Main: other half as quorn pieces (I don't like meat so wouldn't have turkey) - with a mushroom sauce made from a CD soup;
Pudding: banana and butterscotch shakes (half pack of each) with mix-a-mousse
And of course Sparkling Water for a toast!
That would use up most of my daily allowance and leave me 1 product for a nice mint hot chocolate in the evening. I'm looking at this list and surprisingly I don't feel in the least deprived!

Lol Rachel im hoping to be done with this by then so will be enjoying my Xmas dinner but more veg than anything else on it, and no its not too early its 21 weeks till my nigh out with work which is 13th December it will be August next week be here before u know it. Im setting it as a goal because i am aiming to be finished with Cambridge by then enjoy Xmas then go to ww to maintain my new slim sleek figure i will have ?

Not as much as I'd have hoped for HM but yep, I'll take it lol!!!
Good luck with your 1st weigh in, it'll be amazing I bet :)
100% all the way to goal! Just watch the weeks, not the scales and you'll be thin for Chrimbo!!!
Xxx

Aaah why not as much ? Im dreading wi tomorrow even though i haven't cheated i still get nervous lol

Back