Step 1 Sole Source Re-Start again -thin for xmas

I know this sounds ungrateful but I've done this diet before (twice) and both times I've lost 11lb in the 1st week, this time I'm on week 6 and lost 18lb altogether!?! I know that's 3lb a week average and as such is fab, but you kinda feel like you deserve that big wallop at the start as the 1st week is sheer hell lol!!!
Don't be nervous huni, I'm sure you'll be fine! Any loss is better than not doing anything about it! That's what I keep telling myself :)
Xxx

Yeh I know although u only 3lb off 1and half stone which is fab going no other diet wud u lose 3lb constantly min each week u r doing fab x will let u know how i get on tomorrow

Hi MrsBligh, well done on all the weight dropped so far! Just a thought about not having the big first week loss (something I heard from someone else who had the same thing happen), could it be that having done the diet before you had learned the habit of drinking more water than you used to, and so this time had less water retention and therefore less water weight to drop before the fat started coming off? Hope that makes sense!

Good luck for your weigh-in today HM :)

Thanks Rachel will let you all know tonight dont get weighed till after work about 5 :)

Hi Rachel

It very well could be, that would make sense :)
I'm just going to keep going regardless of what the scales say...I'm watching the weeks not the scales as I'm in it for the long haul!!
Thanks for posting that huni, does make me feel better to know that there may have been a reason :)
Xxx

Well girls i have been weighed and i have lost 8lb :) well made up happy first loss not as much as first time but dont care its still over half a stone and going in the right direction :)

Thanks im so happy and on it now proper cant wait for Xmas and my slinky dress im gonna be wearing :)

That's fantastic, well done you! I did another 2.5lbs this week, I'm aiming for 2lbs a week to hit my xmas target date. Slinky dresses all round!

Hallelujah to that!!! ;) well done everyone, gotta wait until Fri for my update, my WI being done late.... Xxx

Welcome back harrassed and well done on your first weight loss you're doing great :) I restarted 8 weeks ago now and i'm 26lbs down we shall all be looking and feeling amazing in a few months time :)

Back