Re started

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by magliz, 21 November 2008 Social URL.

1. magliz

magliz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I re-started yesterday. This will be my third time and it will be my last of that I am determined. I am aiming to lose a stone by Christmas, this will be a total of 2.5stone since the end of June.
    I'd like to add a string of excuses as to why I keep failing, but I have no one and nothing to blame but myself. Just need to get my head into gear.
    :talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm sure you can do it. I restart nearly every Monday but am determined not to fall off the wagon this weekend. I have set a new mini target of 30lb and lost 4lb this week so only 26lb to go, wil try my very best, and also the best of luck to you.. Just think how much better we'll feel if we can do this>

4. Opeyx

Opeyx Full Member

Start Weight:
    230lb
    Current Weight:
    161lb
    Goal Weight:
    185lb
    Lost(%):
    69lb(30%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    good luck :) x

5. mellyb

mellyb Member

me too !!

hi magliz im restarting tomorrow! i been messing around with this diet for weeks and weeks spending a fortune so enough is enough and i would love to loose a stone by christmas aswell. your not alone ,all the best mellyb

6. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Well done for getting back on track. Good luck on your weight loss journey

7. ennaoj2204

ennaoj2204 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, i have just restarted also! Best of luck. This time I am also just setting small targets, my first is just to do 2 full weeks as that is when i go back to work after having several months off sick and i need to make sure i can get back in my uniform!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.