Re started

magliz

I re-started yesterday. This will be my third time and it will be my last of that I am determined. I am aiming to lose a stone by Christmas, this will be a total of 2.5stone since the end of June.
I'd like to add a string of excuses as to why I keep failing, but I have no one and nothing to blame but myself. Just need to get my head into gear.
:talk017:

I'm sure you can do it. I restart nearly every Monday but am determined not to fall off the wagon this weekend. I have set a new mini target of 30lb and lost 4lb this week so only 26lb to go, wil try my very best, and also the best of luck to you.. Just think how much better we'll feel if we can do this>

me too !!

hi magliz im restarting tomorrow! i been messing around with this diet for weeks and weeks spending a fortune so enough is enough and i would love to loose a stone by christmas aswell. your not alone ,all the best mellyb

Hiya, i have just restarted also! Best of luck. This time I am also just setting small targets, my first is just to do 2 full weeks as that is when i go back to work after having several months off sick and i need to make sure i can get back in my uniform!

Back