Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Re starting after putting on 2 stone, need support

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by sez666, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

1. sez666

sez666 lose lose lose

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hiiii all,
    I Started Cambridge diet in August 09 and within 6 months i was down to my goal weight 10st 10lb and i thought i would skip the rest of the steps and go straight back on food in moderation, but unfortunatly soome of the weight creeped back on and i am now 12st 12oz and absolutly mortified after paying all that money,
    so i restarted on Tuesday 15th and so far i am doing brill, I have tried restarting b4 but i found it really hard,
    Its now Sunday night and i have stuck to the ss+ 100% and I really want to get to 10 asap,
    I am Turning 30 this July and would be very happy to reach 10st well before then.
    just getting a bit bored with the shakes, has any body any good ideas that could make me stomach them??:D

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    Welcome back hun, I did exactly the same, skipped the all important working back up the steps part thinking I'd be fine alone. I'd gained a stone then went back to it but a holiday in the US and Christmas meant I gained another 2st 5lbs so I right there with you fighting it off lol.

I've now got 2st 9lbs to get to target again. Good luck and pop over and have a browse of my diary if it'll help, there's a few of us regulars on that thread.

I can't post a link to it but if you look in the CD Diaries Section it's Operation Showgirl - Stand Up And Finish What You Started.

Good luck you can do it!!!!!

Mini likes this.
  4. sez666

sez666 lose lose lose

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thanks hun, I am not alone then i see lol
    I think its so hard restarting but if we stick together i think things will seem a little easier, I have 40lb to lose so am hoping it wont take forever!!

5. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I have done exactly the same. I did keep it off for nearly 2 years, but a nasty divorce etc saw me revert to all my nasty habits again. I to, have 40lb to lose and my goal is the end of May. I am sure its possible by then!
    To make the sweet things more palatable I put cinnamon on the porridge which I make by adding psyllium husks to the sweet powders, and then whisking briefly. The CD porridge I leave relatively unadulterated. The savoury soups I add dried herbs, and let them soak a few mins before I eat it!
    My tastes this time around have changed. I think I want more soup!

6. sez666

sez666 lose lose lose

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    thanks for advice hun, i will give that a go in the morning, i cant belive i never thought of that haha,
    My taste has also changed, i never use to mind the shakes but now they make me almost sick, i think when i get my next lot i will just get more soup and porridge, x

7. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I have done so well this week. I also started on the 15th. Tonight I have has a cheese blow out. I broke a bit of the block... a bit too much considering. Why do we do this?

8. sez666

sez666 lose lose lose

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    OOOOh cheese is my downfall i love it,
    I have my weigh in tomorrow so i am hoping that i have a good loss because this will give me incentive to be 100% for the the second week,
    fingers crossed,
    x

9. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

You're doing really well!

Once a 'blowout' would have meant a lot more than a hunk of cheese! Give yourself credit for how far you've come.

Good luck to all xx

10. sez666

sez666 lose lose lose

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    weigh in today i hope i have had a good loss, I had a chip with sweet n sour sauce on last night, ooops and a wine gum of the kids , I cant believe i did it lol ,
    hope it didnt knock me out of ketosis, :O(

11. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I got weighed today, only 4lb...... BUT my first week is a bit like that, I will probably do another 4lb next week too. I KNOW all I have had is the cheese, so it's just me. Mind you I did go into ketosis on the 2nd day, as I had been cutting down a bit before, so probably not too much around my liver. Well thats my theory anyway!

As for the chip.... I wouldnt worry too much. If its not much over the carb allowance then the K fairy shouldnt disappear for too long!

12. sez666

sez666 lose lose lose

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    4lb is brill, just think of what 4lb looks like as solid fat, its a lot
    I had my weigh in last night and managed to shift 7 1/2 pound, i was made up, i will prob only lose a couple next week though, thats how it usualy works for me,
    well done hun xx

13. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    seven and a half pounds????????????????
    THAT IS AMAZING!!!

Well done! I just dont know what to say to that! I have never done that, but what a feat!

14. sez666

sez666 lose lose lose

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet

Thanks Hun,
    I was shocked when she said i lost 7lb , dont think it will be any where near that next week
    Been a bit naughty today,
    Had a huge bite of my daughters left over jam and cream cake with frosting all over it, I feel really guilty , cant believe i did it,
    i was doing sooo well too, oh well will see what the scales say on tuesday, :O(
    :(

15. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    One bite isnt going to destroy a weeks worth of dieting!! What might is the guilt and then the 'sod it' that might follow! The only way is down for us all, so onwards and downwards!:D

16. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Regarding making your packs more tasty/interesting check out the stickies on the opening page of this forum.

You will find a load of recipes to make muffins, crisps, slushies etc! Go for it lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.