Re-starting CD Wed 2nd Dec

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
Hi all

Am re-starting CD tomorrow morning, is there anyone else out there starting their first day tomorrow or re-starting? Be good to follow journeys..

I started begining of May this year, lost 23lb in total before I went away to Barbados end of July. This was only half of the amount I wanted to loose, but still felt I'd done well. Inch loss was amazing, I'd lost 18 inches within the first 4 weeks. So that kept me driven.

Sadly, put it all back on during Barbados and after, not sure why.. But recently went away to Tenerife for the weekend and couldn't wear the clothes I'd worn in Barbados and felt awful in a bikini too.. so that was the kick up the behind I needed.

I'm not able to exercise as have a hip injury which i'm getting treatment for, so will start by doing tummy exercises and also arms. I'm doing this tomorrow and will do every other day while I'm loosing. I might even find by loosing weight, my hip gets better quicker too.

Lots to look forward to by loosing weight..

Be good to hear about yours..

Ah it'll be a quick road with CD...you'll be flying in no time. How was your trip anyway...did you have a fab time? xxx

Wow, Barbados was out of this world, was so hot though. This was fine during the day as stayed around the pool or the beach. At lunch time the whole family (11 of us) sat in the pool, at the pool bar drinking cocktails, it was heaven. A far cry from this cold weather, :). Did a few trips, 4x4 cross the Island, stopping off at different bays and drinking more cocktails, held a monkey (will post these when I have time), did a Boat trip, swam with Dolphins.. I will re-live it forever I think, lol.

Tenerife was a late booking, Sat - Tues, and it was nice, lovely hotel and just relaxation. Had a manicure and Pedicure on last day, never had a Pedicure, but felt good, so gonna do this ever other month, be something to mark each stone by as well.

You are almost there Sunshine, a true inspiration, bet you are really buzzing with excitment for your wedding too. Not long now :). xxx

Quick update guys.. started again on Tues, did really well til tea time, wed was good again til tea time and ate with the family both nights.. but yesterday eve, had a bag of popcorn too :(.

Not good, but what it is telling me that I am not able to go back to ss, but perhaps the ss+200 cal meal would work. Discussed this with CDC, and she said it wouldn't make much difference in losses apart from the first week of course. Will try just for today as working tonight and will be out when the family eats anyway, to do a 100%ss day just to get back on track. Hope it works, as hate the way I am at the moment.

Nikki xxx

feeling your pain hun and i'm right here with you!
I have put a stone on since getting to goal and i hate it....so i'm back on SS+, today being day 1 again!
I know i will want food so looking forward to having tuna salad for dinner tonight!
We can and WILL do this! The food is just playing tricks on your mind so tell it to bugger off!

xxx

feeling your pain hun and i'm right here with you!
I have put a stone on since getting to goal and i hate it....so i'm back on SS+, today being day 1 again!
I know i will want food so looking forward to having tuna salad for dinner tonight!
We can and WILL do this! The food is just playing tricks on your mind so tell it to bugger off!

xxx

Lizz, I'm there with you in mind and soul.. 1st WI yest eve, Lost 5lb on the 810'ish plan, had 1 day of ss+ and 2 days where I completely sinned and I mean, sinned on the CD. Not happy with myself, and should have lost at least 10lb this week if I'd stuck purely to SS, but its not me and do need to do a plan where it is realisticly achievable. So enough about beating ourselfs up.. Good luck with your week Lizz, sending you virtual willpower, you can do it..:). xx

Back