Re-starting cd

fatandfedup

:welcome:Hiya all you cders,
i started cd last year but only did it for a week as i found out i was pregnant.i recently had my daughter Ruby who is 6 weeks old now and am gonna be starting cd at the end of next month as you have to wait 3 months after having a baby or an operation and i had both(had a c-section)
anyway ive got a lot of weight to lose probably round ten stone havent weighed myself for ages but will wait for that little surprise when i see a cdc.
really eager to start again wish i could start straight away
well done to everyone on the path to skinnyness and keep up the good/hard work guys lol

louise xxxx

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.
I recently had a son and having him is the reason I'm doing this - I want to be healthy for him and be able to do things with him and as he grows up for him not to be embarassed by his overweight Mum!
Good Luck with starting CD - keep coming on here, its fab and helps you through the harder days.

good luck Louise .... you must be real proud of your baby girl too :) congratulations.

welcome back, and congratulations on your baby, you too Mrs N

Hi hun, I am starting today! Did 8 weeks in Jan this year and lost 32lbs and got within 9lbs of my goal and went a bit silly! Been off the diet for over 2 months and got weighed earlier and I only gained 4lbs! I am thrilled with this as I had a huge blowout over easter! And it means I only have 21lbs to lose (I have lowered my goal weight by 7lbs!!)

Good luck xxx

Back