Re-starting for hopefully the last time

Hi, I'm getting on great. Stayed in track all this week & finally started some exercise yesterday & today. I'm due to weigh myself tomorrow evening (the sw class I planned to attend is on Thursday evening but I'm just going to do it at home) so I might weigh in Friday morning instead for a proper 1st thing weight. Would that seem like cheating? Seen as I'd have an extra loss not weighing in after dinner

How are you getting on? When's your weigh in?

Hey I joined last Monday but as me and my friends cant usually go on Monday evening we decided to transfer to the Saturday morning class. Obviously I had a bigger loss as I weighed on an empty stomach but I much prefer to weigh in the morning as I find it more accurate. With water and food weight through the day my weight can go up a few lb in the evening. It's up to you. It's not cheating tho. Whichever you feel more comfortable with.

No I don't think weighing on fri would be cheating! :)

Not so good put on 2lb this week lol went for a 3 course meal on sun. This morning was my weigh in tho and not happy because I'm goin on holiday 3 weeks on Tuesday!!

Would say I'm bk on it but I'm not really been nibbling wee bits all nite that I don't end up pointing :( x

Haha, thanks samjay. Friday morning it is so. I better have a good loss this week so.

Sambam, don't let it get you down. 3 weeks is loads of time to get that 2lb back & maybe a bit more. It's so hard when there is an occasion or meal out though.

My goal was eleven stone, I lost the two and a half stone I needed to. Then, I decided that I wanted to lose a bit more and decided to have a break. Maintained for a few months, then gained half a stone in a matter of days. :(
I'm hoping to lose the half stone, and lose another one to get down to ten stone. I'm hoping it is the last time as well. :)
Good luck!

Back