Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Was still hungry tonight so had 5 brazil nuts, to see if they would help and am drinking water too.

Net calories were 1651 making total calories 1993, which is a massive difference to yesterday. I remember last week i had most of my calorie allowance for friday and saturday, then sunday was low again, up abit monday then down tuesday. I have heard people say zig zagging your calories can work, so we will see, although i am not intentionally making my calories go up, just having a hungry day today. Hoping for a better and maybe not so hungry day tomorrow :D

If the rain would stop it would actually be a lovely day. We had snow on Friday but it was too wet to lie thankfully. winter is definately back!

Raining here most of the day too, and so cold.

Took the kids to a halloween party at the local hall, and i won a big tub of celebrations :( normally i would be really happy about this, but now it means there is temptation in the house lol. The hubby has opened them too so not like i cant put them away for christmas. Oh well i will just have to try and be strong. Also managed to resist all the yummy cakes that were there too, and when i say yummy i mean they are out of this world. The girl who makes them is one of the best at baking, she makes some lovely stuff, she made my sons communion cake earlier this year and made a lovely roulade too. So it was very hard to resist, but i did. :D

Rachgleeson said:
Raining here most of the day too, and so cold.

Took the kids to a halloween party at the local hall, and i won a big tub of celebrations :( normally i would be really happy about this, but now it means there is temptation in the house lol. The hubby has opened them too so not like i cant put them away for christmas. Oh well i will just have to try and be strong. Also managed to resist all the yummy cakes that were there too, and when i say yummy i mean they are out of this world. The girl who makes them is one of the best at baking, she makes some lovely stuff, she made my sons communion cake earlier this year and made a lovely roulade too. So it was very hard to resist, but i did. :D

Well done Hun, resisting all that baked stuff x

Well done on resisting the cakes. :) the chocs are about 50 cals each on average . That's what I prefer to do. I allow myself an amount, then I don't feel deprived

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well been a good day got lots of exercise in, did 30 minutes on the tradmill this morning, then we went into town around the shops. Afterwards took the kids park and went on a bit of a walk, so i have logged the treadmill and the walk we did but not the bit going round the shops.

Went in to a shop here called penneys which does primark stuff, and i got a few jumpers and long sleeve tops. 2 of the jumpers i can wear now and the rest all fit on and come off ok without getting stuck lol. Thing is they are all in a 20 i had gone back to a 22/24 so i am really happy with that, hopefully by christmas they will fit perfectly :fingerscrossed:

That's great news Rach...there's nothing like dropping a dress size to give you a bit of a boost:) I know it sounds sad but one of the best feelings for me was being able to shop in Primark! Plus size clothes can be so annoyingly expensive....grrrr...
Keep up the good work!
x

feeling fed up this morning, had a sneaky weigh in ahead of tomorrows official one, and i have gained 1lb :( i am really not happy at all, feel like all the hard week i put in this past week is for nothing. I have never gone over my cals and i have exercised. I am just going to go and sit in the corner and sulk now :(

You have done well this week, and sometimes exercise makes us stay the same and then the next week loose.

My thought is water water water :)
and hope you don't get WDPR lol

i have been drinking loads of water :D Just feeling sorry for myself right now lol. I know sometimes your body hold onto fluid when working out to protect the joints or something, so i have read anyway. Not doing a workout today as my legs are aching so much, i hurt the back of bottom of leg, calf! It felt like when you have had cramp and then you try get up and walk.

Hopefully no wdpr tara lol, i dont normally have that problem normally the opposite lol

Don't forget 1lb is less than half of that lump of fat on the photo. I doubt you've really put it in. It's probably just water retention . Don't get disheartened. Keep on going Nd smile and all will disappear soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Kat, you girls always know what to say :D

Well had a good day, under my calorie allowance still, didnt really do any exercise just walked to the shop with the children then lugged back a load of shopping. Then walked to the post office to get my special deliver ;) as i missed it while out at the shop.

My legs are swollen today, happening alot lately think its from the mirap tablets i am on as i have read that they can cause this, going to check up on it in a minute! Drinking plenty of water still and my apple tea, so i know i am not dehydrated!!

Back