Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Keep it up Hun, you're doing really well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great! Keep up the good work :)

One of the books I've read said that once the cycle of addition to "Bread" wheat items has been broken - you tend not to feel as hungry :) your blood sugar levels out - so that the 2 hour cycles of carb cravings have gone or are manageable by having other things like nuts, seeds, low GI snacks, good proteins etc

Also said that once your body has got over the wheat/ bread/ high GI carb addition - your natural eating levels, amounts of food will be less - most of the time. ;) lol mainly because high GI foods are generally also high in cals

Been reading loads as was trying to figure the way forward.

Number 1. Was bloated upper stomach area all the time - looked kind of pregnant (embarrassing) most of weight is in stomach area upper and lower areas.
Read wheat belly - when I came out of hospital - really big light went off in my head! Oh! Wow!
Question he asks - does your belly look pregnant ! My answer yup! Read on :)

Before that - read
Food doctor diet - like his bars, seeded porridge and fig and cranberry granola - was interested to see what he had to say.
South beach diet - low GI diet , but still includes whole grain breads etc.. But started me down the road to enlightenment lol
Read doctor Phil - love his show - good book, the 7 step plan to sort your head out etc .. Can be used with any diet really .. Didn't really look at his food plans much
Dr John briffa - escape the diet trap - really good - at the time was not ready mentally to cut to much stuff out.. Doing better now so re read it.
Bob Harper - skinny rules - some are great and I try to do them - others don't fit my style of living - aka I'm not ready to change my ways (yet?)!
Jillian - master your metabolism - good info but eating every 4 hours - to much effort when your busy with kids etc - eating plan not so keen on. Didn't fit with what I was trying out from the book wheat belly..
Looking at paleo and primal eating plans - have not finished reading yet :) so not sure about what I will take from the books and use in my eating plan :)

Mainly bought on kindle, or 2nd hand copies off amazon

Mis-behave said:
Been reading loads as was trying to figure the way forward.

Number 1. Was bloated upper stomach area all the time - looked kind of pregnant (embarrassing) most of weight is in stomach area upper and lower areas.
Read wheat belly - when I came out of hospital - really big light went off in my head! Oh! Wow!
Question he asks - does your belly look pregnant ! My answer yup! Read on :)

Before that - read
Food doctor diet - like his bars, seeded porridge and fig and cranberry granola - was interested to see what he had to say.
South beach diet - low GI diet , but still includes whole grain breads etc.. But started me down the road to enlightenment lol
Read doctor Phil - love his show - good book, the 7 step plan to sort your head out etc .. Can be used with any diet really .. Didn't really look at his food plans much
Dr John briffa - escape the diet trap - really good - at the time was not ready mentally to cut to much stuff out.. Doing better now so re read it.
Bob Harper - skinny rules - some are great and I try to do them - others don't fit my style of living - aka I'm not ready to change my ways (yet?)!
Jillian - master your metabolism - good info but eating every 4 hours - to much effort when your busy with kids etc - eating plan not so keen on. Didn't fit with what I was trying out from the book wheat belly..
Looking at paleo and primal eating plans - have not finished reading yet :) so not sure about what I will take from the books and use in my eating plan :)

Mainly bought on kindle, or 2nd hand copies off amazon

Hm I struggle with that tummy area too, hhhmmm hmmmm love my bread and carbs tho x

it tells me i can have 4.7 liters a day. I think i have been hitting that target, have a glass thats almost a pint and drink about 8 or 9 of them a day. Was just worried as i read about the dangers of drinking too much water, and i panicked lol. thats what i get for reading

I found that jillian michaels book heavy going. :( interesting info but not written in an easy reading style.

Def heavy going ended up asleep more than once reading it lol

I don't think I finished it. :) it's filed away

well my hubby came home from work and looked at me while i was cooking his dinner, and said to me that the weight was just dropping off :D maybe he was just hoping for a good dinner lol, but anyway it was nice to hear. Wish i could see it though.

Day 4 of no bread, alls going well. Still struggling to get the calories up though, which i am kind of worried about as i dont want to slow down just yet.

Well i really cant wait to get to bed tonight, i am hungry today and not felt hungry in a while. Only thing i did different was have porridge with my breakfast alongside my turkey rashers and egg. Not going to have it tomorrow and see how i get on. Still no bread, missed it a bit today but not enough to cave in and have it. Got some multi-bionta vitamins today to try, the activate ones

Multibionta Activate Probiotic Multivitamin

hopefully they will help give me more energy :D

Back