Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Thanks pr. Not doing too bad went cinema this morning with liam and kids and had a bit of a panic attack so had to take one if my gerax (which calm me down) good thing is I hadn't taken one since Thursday so its an improvement. Don't always feel 100% but I will get there. How are you? Weather still good in Scotland?

Thanks pr. Not doing too bad went cinema this morning with liam and kids and had a bit of a panic attack so had to take one if my gerax (which calm me down) good thing is I hadn't taken one since Thursday so its an improvement. Don't always feel 100% but I will get there. How are you? Weather still good in Scotland?

take it a day at a time hun and you'll get there :)

weather is still surprisingly nice...some are even calling it the start of summer lol! here's hoping. xxxx

Grr having a bad couple of nights. The days have been fine its just night time. I am so hungry I just want to eat everything :( doctor changed one of my tablets to something called lyrica which once again (like most tablets he puts me on) can increase appetite and cause weight gain. This is the third one I am on now that can do this. Hopefully it will only be short term.

I agree with KB, can you nibble on carrots/celery/cucumber. Sorry I know it's not the same!!! I had the nibbles last night & hit the pickled onions before bed lol xx

Rach I'm at your house! Virtually speaking, forgot to warn you I was nearly there so I hope the champagne is on ice.... Where will I go next? Hope you're having a good day...

Back