Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Rachgleeson said:
We will have to start a support group lol ;)

Ha, good idea! What I do is not eat my main meal until an hour before bedtime, so I din't have to put up with the hunger for long. But I know that wouldn't suit everyone. :) xx

Rachgleeson said:
I should do that or just go bed early instead of gone eleven.

Might try not having supper tonight.

I eat at 9.30pm and go to bed at 10.30pm, then I read for half an hour (feeling hungry, lol). :) xx

Rachgleeson said:
Hmm don't think this not having supper is going to work.

I read but that makes me hungry sometimes too, as they would be talking about food lol

Lol, my books don't tend to focus too much on good, being usually science fiction or some sort of thriller (on the new Dan Brown at the moment). :) xx

She's a female detective & they are quite gory & quite Patricia Cornwell type, she's brilliant. Think her first one was called blind sighted. Definitely worthy of a read x

She's a female detective & they are quite gory & quite Patricia Cornwell type, she's brilliant. Think her first one was called blind sighted. Definitely worthy of a read x

Ooh sounds good will have to look out for her. Xx

Well ladies I am back after taking my planned week off the diet to get use to my tablets. So since I weighed in two weeks ago I have sadly put on 7lb I am gutted but honestly I thought it would be more. So anyway I am back on it today. I know its not going to be easy to control the cravings from my new medication but I have to do this.

Morning hun, a 7lbs gain over 2 weeks is pretty minimal. and if its helped you with your meds it'll be worthwhile. you'll be back on track soon enough lovely xxx

Aw rach I'm glad your feeling happier and positive about trying to control it now! You know you can loose it quickly if you put your mind to it!

Good luck Hun xxx

Aw rach I'm glad your feeling happier and positive about trying to control it now! You know you can loose it quickly if you put your mind to it!

Good luck Hun xxx

Thanks hun. I think the week off has done me good. Feeling very determined :)

Back