Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Lol, just realised I put keystones - have corrected it now! Must have stones on the brain with my gallbladder appointment imminent!! I'll have to look into them. :) xx

I did notice, had to check then that I hadn't put stones lol. They won't do you any harm. When is your appointment? Xx

did u get the colon cleanse too? together they work wellish. i had a fab loss week 1, nada week 2. started back on them today so shall see :)

food sounds good, you seem to be doing really well since coming off xen hun xxx

Thanks pr. What are the colon cleanse ones? Did you find the raspberry ketones good? Xx

Rachgleeson said:
I did notice, had to check then that I hadn't put stones lol. They won't do you any harm. When is your appointment? Xx

Thanks pr. What are the colon cleanse ones? Did you find the raspberry ketones good? Xx

It's next Monday afternoon. :) xx

I have come to the decision that I am going to start back on the xenical just to kick start me. I am heading home for a couple of weeks next month and I want to lose a good bit so as I feel better about myself. I am just failing miserably at the moment and I feel so fed up with myself.

Rachgleeson said:
I have come to the decision that I am going to start back on the xenical just to kick start me. I am heading home for a couple of weeks next month and I want to lose a good bit so as I feel better about myself. I am just failing miserably at the moment and I feel so fed up with myself.

A lot of people seem to be coming to that conclusion at the moment, hon, so you're not alone! I just daren't take them on health grounds now - even if it's not them that have actually made me ill, I certainly don't think they were helping, so I'll stay off them for now. I've got boxes full if I do ever need them, lol. :) xx

I have found the reason for my constipation - my new tablets (which are to blame for a lot) I never suffer from constipation so was wondering. Looked up new tablets and its them. I have some aloe vera juice in so going to try that although not looking forward to the taste. Also got a detox kit to help get rid of the excess fluid I am holding (again due to the tablets) so I am all set to start tomorrow.

Good luck, enjoy the cider :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lunch was crab sticks, beetroot, tomatoes, pickle, laughing cow cheese triangles and bread. Followed by strawberries and raspberries and some drinking yogurt.

Feeling good. The detox drink is doing something anyway - not stopped peeing lol. Really not looking forward to tomorrow's drink though :rolleyes:

Tea was mash with chicken and carrots with mushroom sauce. Evening snack is aldi fruit slices.

So day 1 done and dusted. Really not looking forward to my detox drink in the morning :eek: going to be a case of hold my nose and knock it back quickly followed by a pleasant drink. It will be worth it lol. So glad to be back on track. :)

Back